C+E booked

Hi guys I’ve got my c+e booked in 8 weeks time and can’t wait. Any advice on doing it :smiley:

Do not crash :wink: :laughing:

Seriously - check out the C+E advice via the link in my signature below :smiley:

Take your time, mirrors,mirrors and more mirrors and enjoy every ■■■■ minute of it :smiley: are you training in an arctic or w+d?

Good luck Dev :wink:

I’ll be training in an artic

Dev I am training in 5 days time! Eeeek

ROG I have read your tips like 100 times, I cant read them anymore, I am sorry :grimacing:

You’ll fairly quickly get used to the driving forwards. The first time you turn left, look in the mirror for the back wheels and just see a trailer is fun :wink: But then the wide angle mirrors become your friends and you get used to it.

Reversing test can be a little interesting, best to break it down into several stages in your mind, one thing at a time. Speak up if you struggle with this; I’ve had success in the past with a written description of the way I was taught really helping someone!

Main thing is to take your time with it and knock the speed down a notch! All the best for your training. I really enjoyed mine - it’s great fun being the biggest on the road! Tim

You will require replacement underwear after passing class 1.

Enlargement of the trouser snake is the culprit.

Sure you will be fine, I had mine today and absolutely smashed it. I was worrying over nothing, you passed a class two so you know the standard which you have to drive to. Just takes a little time to get used to the length of it :slight_smile: