C+E course

Hi all,

I have been doing a C+E course this week after having it cancelled in March. The test was today… and I passed with only 5 minor errors :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

The part I found the most nerve wracking strangely enough was the uncoupling and coupling, it took me a couple of attempts to line up to go back under the trailer after doing it perfectly in the training! As soon as I started the reversing exercise I felt the tension ease away and was fine then.

So chuffed and relieved I passed :smiley:

Congratulations on the pass. For the benefit of readers, it’s no problem having a couple of goes getting lined up and there is no mark for that. I had to do the same yesterday so not a lot to do with experience!

It’s important that, on test, folks dont get negative feelings for no reason at all.

So, once again, very well done.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Congrats.
Mint feeling isn’t it.
2 weeks ago today for me.
Still buzzing.

Peter Smythe:
Congratulations on the pass. For the benefit of readers, it’s no problem having a couple of goes getting lined up and there is no mark for that. I had to do the same yesterday so not a lot to do with experience!

It’s important that, on test, folks dont get negative feelings for no reason at all.

So, once again, very well done.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Thanks Pete :smiley:

trevorking1964:
Congrats.
Mint feeling isn’t it.
2 weeks ago today for me.
Still buzzing.

Yeah, it’s awesome!

PASSING CE ARTIC.jpg
PASSING CE WD.jpg
LPLATE.jpg
PASSING FIREWORKS.gif

Thanks Rog :smiley:

Just checked my licence categories online, it has already been added. No messing from the DVLA, I’m sure it took about a week for the C category to be added when I passed in January.

My test was Thursday. Licence arrived on Saturday morning. Couldn’t believe it. Examiner did say leaving it with her was fastest way to get it back, didn’t expect it that fast though.

trevorking1964:
My test was Thursday. Licence arrived on Saturday morning. Couldn’t believe it. Examiner did say leaving it with her was fastest way to get it back, didn’t expect it that fast though.

Good stuff, mine came today, really quick turnaround :smiley:

Well done on passing your test by the way :sunglasses:

Thanks mate.

Congratulations! Have you got work lined up?

RoadRunner92:
Congratulations! Have you got work lined up?

Thanks! Nothing yet, I have had an offer today but I declined as it’s just a bit too far to commute. Nice to see companies willing to take on new passes though. Not in a rush as I have a fairly decent job, I’m just a bit bored!