Just booked training for c+e

Well I’ve booked my C+E training and test.
Held my class 2 since 2003 don’t know why I didn’t do it earlier. Starting on the 28th June as that is the earliest date they can fit me in.

Currently working for drop it hide lose it. Will be going out on nights when I pass.

Been shunting in the yard for just over a year now so reversing should be a piece of cake, just need to sort the rest and make sure I pass.

Not to mention we are hopefully having new Volvo’s in the next few months got a demonstrator 16 plate on trial for the next 4 weeks, very nice motor.

Excited to finally getting round to doing it, was waiting for work to put me through but that’s not happening so paying for it myself.

All the best with it.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

I hope it works out otherwise I might be telling everyone how Rubbish the training is at PSTT lol but after hearing good things about you guys that is what made me choose to go with you.

Where do I make the additional payment to? Lol

Can you deal with people who are a little too cocky for their own good?

Just need to keep a calm head and do what is needed and have good drives I guess.

Sounds like a job for the big stick LOL!

You’ll be fine.

I trained 3 myself last week. One was CE, not driven a truck since he passed C 8 years ago. Another was a taxi driver and the 3rd was a supermarket home delivery driver.

They’ve all passed today - I believe we have the technology!!!

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Lol looking forward to it. I’m sure it’s doable I flunked my car test the first time for a really stupid reason and passed my class 2 first time in 2003 and I passed my car test in 95. So if I pass first time I will be a happy bunny.

Just remember that, at the start of the test you’ve passed. And it’ll stay that way unless you give him/her a good reason to make it otherwise.

You don’t have to do anything outstanding to pass; just don’t do anything daft!!

All the best with it, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Don’t really know why I am worried about it really. I started driving long wheel base vans shortly after passing by car test.

I have held my class 2 for 13 years and had plenty of rigid experience over those years.

And for the last 14 months shunting trailers around the yard using a terdberg lol also did a few weeks the other year at one of our sites with a unit and the odd time here using units when tug was knackered etc not to mention parking up and dropping the trailers when drivers don’t have the time to drop them lol
I’m sure it will all work out fine honest.