bulmers

I picked up a copy of trucklocator magazine today.
Bulmers are trying to recruit subbies!!!
Anyone brave/stupid enough to take the bait?
why work for them when you can just work direct for norfolk line ect direct and get paid?

I’m sure “they” will still be Q ing round the block. :unamused:

iain, a mate of mine did a little for them and still waiting for payment a good 3~4 mths now :unamused: you prob know him aswell next time i see ya or speak with ya i tell you who he is, wheres these photos anyway■■?

YO DAZ.
DONT, IT MAKES ME BRAIN HURT.

its easy iain honest, :grimacing: once you master it it is anyway, :wink:

DON T TOUCH THEM I WAS EMPLOYED BY THEM IPSWICH NO WAGES FOR 3 WEEKS I WENT UP TO HQ AND PARKED IN CAR PARK NO ONE COULD GET OUT JACK IN JOB WHEN GOT PAID CASH THEN THEY WENT BUSTED

woody90:
DON T TOUCH THEM I WAS EMPLOYED BY THEM IPSWICH NO WAGES FOR 3 WEEKS I WENT UP TO HQ AND PARKED IN CAR PARK NO ONE COULD GET OUT JACK IN JOB WHEN GOT PAID CASH THEN THEY WENT BUSTED

worked for bulmers ipswich for over 2 yrs now always been paid never had or heard of problems with wages not the best company to work for but not the worst by far.We,ve got a fair few subbys run out of ipswich they seem quite happy as long as you do,nt mind spending half your life in asda rdc.s but that said they do,nt quibble over demurrage!!