Bulmers transport

Happy new year everyone!!

Could anyone give details on this company. I do know they went bust a year or two back but have now bounced back. Anybody work for them? Any info would be appreciated.

dont bother used to work there mate.jonathan bulmer is a great guy. they are taken on drivers on 6 on 2 of vertially u will work every weekend not guarnteed your own truck and belive me some of the trucks are a flea pits one kids sleepin gear got infested.the traffic office is run by a lad who aint got a clue he [zb] up and he will turn the tables on to you.money 7.oo per hr after 40 hrs 9.40 11.00 perhr on a sun 21.00 night out.certain drivers get away with murder so all the ■■■■ jobs get put on to others.my mate still works there rumours goin about that its in a bad way again.i was there 3year and have never seen a job go down hill so much about 2 drivers a week leavin they do alot of work out of asda teesport plus containers my mate drivers a magnum he took it ti renault billingham for service they wouldnt touch it cos he hadnt paid his bill hope this helps

skoowif:
but have now bounced back.

that’s one slant on it :unamused: they didn’t have to bounce back, they pre cooked it all before going bust

Thanks for the info chaps.

It’s good to know you Middlesborough lads are in the know. Back to the drawing board then.!!

andy best:
my mate drivers a magnum he took it ti renault billingham for service they wouldnt touch it cos he hadnt paid his bill hope this helps

Always a good sign of a decent job :open_mouth:

Wheel Nut:

andy best:
my mate drivers a magnum he took it ti renault billingham for service they wouldnt touch it cos he hadnt paid his bill hope this helps

i could tell you allot more

skoowif:
Thanks for the info chaps.

It’s good to know you Middlesborough lads are in the know. Back to the drawing board then.!!

there is a few companys round middlesbrough who are decient to work for where are you from

andy best:

Wheel Nut:

andy best:

Come on then, don’t stop half way through. If it saves a driver getting dropped in it, it is worth telling.

here goes waddy 640 no loyalty bonus paid this christmas due to bad weather this was sent out to all drivers a week before christmas.then all drivers are due to be paid today letter sent out only gettin 50 hrsdue to admin error.wnen i was there i had a daf it had reduced engine power cos they couldnt afford the adblue pump,tell u a funny story about the traffic office told a driver to go and pick double decker btl dd1 take it to asda dartford he gets to dartford trl was emptythe planner was only lookin at last weeks work the trl was sealed after it was tipped by asda security

not sure if they still do the bulk work. when IBC took over IFF a change in haulage took place in Ireland. Bulmers sent a few lorries over to cover some work. while over a few lorries were damaged while the drivers slept and told to get on the boat and not to come back. seemed to have a brave tight fleet but by the sounds of it those days are gone.

andy best:

Wheel Nut:

andy best:

Hi Andy,

Anything more than what you’ve written is best kept to PMs please, because we’ve no way of verifying what’s being said one way or the other.

Other posters also take note please. :smiley:

I worked for Bulmers in ipswich for 3 years it was ok.As stated before they’ve had their problems, mostly asda work from felixstowe and trailers out of dooley and harwich.The manager at ipswich is a good bloke but they have new planners now so could,nt comment on them,The money was about average for boxes good kit but aging a bit now 58 plates the newest all xf’s.All in all were,nt too bad but never felt secure as tee’s always kept us in the dark.I left to join maritime solely for the security cos firms around fxto going ■■■■ up all the time so might as well be with the biggest and hopefully most secure after all i,ve got bills to pay. :smiley: