bristol agency

Does anyone know of anything about an agency called interaction recruitment ?
The one i’m dealing with is Bristol based and i have been promised class 2 work no probs with only passing 2 days ago !! Never mind 2 years :laughing: :laughing:
Easy stuff he says just 1 drop up to the midlands 1 collection and jobs a goodun :open_mouth: :laughing:

BUT i’ve read on here time and again agencies promise the world and give you NOWT so am a tad sceptical
Anyone that has dealt with them personally feedback would be greatly appreciated.

It’s not my area so can’t help with the agency, but on a general note with agencies you just have to wait and see what happens mate, if they need you they will call if they don’t need you they wont.

From what you’ve said they do appear to have been specific about the job which I would say is a good sign.

Good luck :wink:

Don’t be surprised if they cancel your shift the day before, like you say they promise the earth but fail to deliver. Personally, I’ve only had a couple of issues with agencies but that stemmed from a roller door that wouldn’t open so I failed to complete a run. So went off and joined a different agency and got loads of class 2 work, to the point where they would call me while on a shift offering night shifts the same night :unamused:
Currently with 3 agencies, 1 of which has given me a permanent placement with an airport services company, which im enjoying as a) its ■■■■ easy work, b) 4 on 4 off, c) lots of training on other vehicles which can only help my cv in the future. The other 2 supplied me with regular work, one I was self employed with so tended to take more work from him, and used the other when I had extra days off or if an interesting job was offered.
Keep getting pestered by Interaction to sign up with them, I would but 3 is enough for me!
Wouldn’t have got this far if I didnt keep calling the agencies asking for work, eventually they give in!

I live in Bristol, have never heard of them or seen them advertise in the local press - any agency in Bristol looking for drivers would be on the jobs section of thisisbristol.co.uk (Evening Post online)

Herongate:
I live in Bristol, have never heard of them or seen them advertise in the local press - any agency in Bristol looking for drivers would be on the jobs section of thisisbristol.co.uk (Evening Post online)

Well they certainly exist because I’ve just Googled them :wink:

Thank for all the imput fellas :wink:

I’ve got my class 1 coming up starting 20th aug so as soon as thats done and dusted i’m going to go with them and see what happens
Nothing ventured nothing gained.
After all you can’t live life not believing a single word anyone says to you :exclamation: