Agencies Bristol?

I’ve just passed my Cat C (woohoo, go me!) and looking to get some part time work. I’m more than happy to shift some pallets onto a tailgate with a pump truck but after 30 years behind a desk I suspect Bidvest/Brakes etc would kill me, so I’m looking for something relatively gentle to start with.

I’ve had a dig through Jobsite/Totaljobs etc and dropped a line to a few potentials but I’m not clear what are the better agencies to approach on Monday. Anyone have any pointers for agencies taking on new Class 2s around Bristol?

Inglebert:
I’ve just passed my Cat C

PASSING C.jpg
LPLATE.jpg
PASSING FIREWORKS.gif

Best Connection gives new pass drivers a chance

Thanks, ROG, for the fireworks (!), and wheels for the agency, I’ll give them a ring Monday.

Anybody got any other suggestions? Or should I just go to the first half dozen that Google suggests?!

Congratulations on the pass!

I am also a new class 2 pass on the lookout for part time work for weekends, but in the South Wales area.

Driver Hire Bristol may be worth contacting.

I have signed up with 1 agency that seem keen to give me some shifts, so fingers crossed with those.

Wheels of Cardiff, do you know of any agencies in the South Wales area that also may be worth getting in contact with?

Goff118:
Congratulations on the pass!

I am also a new class 2 pass on the lookout for part time work for weekends, but in the South Wales area.

Driver Hire Bristol may be worth contacting.

I have signed up with 1 agency that seem keen to give me some shifts, so fingers crossed with those.

Wheels of Cardiff, do you know of any agencies in the South Wales area that also may be worth getting in contact with?

Try Best Connection Newport or Staff Solutions