Agency in Bristol

Hi there!Anyone could recommend a good agency to work for in or not far from Bristol?I ll move down to Bristol in April from London and looking for agency work on with ltd company!Ive got Class2 experience and Class1 newly qualified!Thanks!

ADR seem to be everywhere but not actually worked for them, there’s plenty happening in Bristol you’ll be fine.

Just go down Avonmouth and have your pick of 10+ companies offering full time jobs.

Ok thanks for the answers!

personally id avoid ADR . they are prize plums . always overbook then cancel last minute . probs ask you to go to bridgwater too .

cant comment on LTD driver stuff as i only do PAYE . u will have to ask . no need for perm job in Bristol , get on a good agency and tell them when u wanna work .

good agencies are pertemps in old market . anarchist coffeeshop a few doors down too .

manpower , behind the galleries . they only work for the bluechip companies , good work , good money , the best agency . can text em your times etc so only need to go there to sign up .

driverhire church road redfield ive never worked for but mate been there years . think they only do LTD drivers .

24/7 yate have their fingers in holes all over bristol . lots of work , but would need to check you can email them times as you dont wanna go out there with timesheet .

in fact if you can give us a clue as to where you going to live then can give better answers . it might be easier for you to get to work portbury or yate for example .

generally avoid all agencies in Avonmouth as they all hopeless arses .

hi

what r staffing match like ?

I live in south wales but don’t mind travelling to avonmouth

Pertemps

You can say wot you want.
Was away from them for some Weeks when i found £1300.- on my Account.
Wots that i mailed.
U got too much deducted for Tax. sorry,they replied.
:arrow_right: Show me another Agency who does that :exclamation:
Got after 12 Week paid same as Company Drivers. :bulb: