BP Macon and truckstops near Turin

Hi - I wonder if anyone can help with info.ref.being w/ended - BP Macon - are they open over the weekends still,if not when do they close.Also where is the best place to park-up if weekended near Turin.Thanks for your help.

try thsi LINK
ALSO LOOK THROUGH the euro stickys post as there is
lots of info uber France and Italy, also look at this
LINK-2
YOU CAN change it into english lots of info on the site,

“Near Turin” has got to be Carisio.

Harry Monk:

the dubious memories I have of that place :blush: :blush: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Vascoingles:

Harry Monk:

the dubious memories I have of that place :blush: :blush: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Went into Vercelli one Saturday night to get away from the “riff raff” with a couple of not “the” but Essex boys - place called “le globo” - Happy days :laughing:

just spent fri/sat/sun at carisio :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Mucho vino frizzante neil? Groan i bet your head hurts :laughing:
Junction 26 “la chambre” on the french side of the frejus (not really near turin though :wink: ) is also a cracking place to weekend.
A good routier, a small supermarket, and a short walk up into the village where there`s an “irish” bar serving cracking guinness
Happy days they were down there

Macon has been shut for weekends recently, but has now been taken over by new owners and they plan to start opening for weekends again soon.

However the mistral is open weekends and always has been and that is only about 40km further north on the N6

Thanks for the info.everyone.

JB:
Mucho vino frizzante neil? Groan i bet your head hurts :laughing:
Junction 26 “la chambre” on the french side of the frejus (not really near turin though :wink: ) is also a cracking place to weekend.
A good routier, a small supermarket, and a short walk up into the village where there`s an “irish” bar serving cracking guinness
Happy days they were down there

I have some vague but happy (I think) memories of the Sports Bar in La Chambre.
Me, Rikki, Scotch Davy and a few other Muppets drinking rather more alcohol than was good for us on a Sunday afternoon :open_mouth: :laughing:
Carisio has some vague, happy memories too. :laughing: