Boss I think ive got a puncture?

Another classic example of east Euro driving skills ( not )

youtube.com/watch?v=BQ686rwC2cw

how can you fault the driver, Do we know where he is and where he came from
its good sprouting off but what would you do in the middle of no where and had
no more spare wheels , and also no handy , sorry before one knows the complete
story then it is wrong to judge, that was no way in west europe by the way,

when that was posted before i thought that was an idea stobart rail were trying out :question: :confused: :laughing: :laughing: :sunglasses:

was that taken when lkw were having some problems with the tax man or something and all there accounts had been stopped

brit pete:
how can you fault the driver, Do we know where he is and where he came from
its good sprouting off but what would you do in the middle of no where and had
no more spare wheels , and also no handy , sorry before one knows the complete
story then it is wrong to judge, that was no way in west europe by the way,

If I was in the middle of nowhere I would stop there not drag it around on its rims No driver with half
a brain would do any different, I was told it was in Poland ? dont quote me on this though

He did what he had to do---------

He made it to the docks on time :wink:

Praps he read the sig of a member on here.‘Drive it like you stole it’ and took it literally :open_mouth:

This is not Poland. Language sounds strange to me - it might be Hungary or Romania. Or Turkey.

And lorry is from Austria, which, despite of geography, is considered as western country, and it’s very hard for Eastern Europeans to get job there…

@ ORYS ;yes the trailer is from LKW walter BUT the TRUCK
is not and as we all know they use subbies just like any one else
I am not picking on the driver( See first post) because one need both sides of
the story to make a desicion and if the guy is in a area where
leaveing the trailer meant loseing the load ,then a new set of
wheels may just be cheaper all round,with out the other sides
story its wrong to make a judgement,

Why couldnt he put the spares on ? You can see one behind the last axle and presumably one on the other side as well , surely two is better than none at all :wink:

brit pete:
@ ORYS ;yes the trailer is from LKW walter BUT the TRUCK
is not and as we all know they use subbies just like any one else
I am not picking on the driver( See first post) because one need both sides of
the story to make a desicion and if the guy is in a area where
leaveing the trailer meant loseing the load ,then a new set of
wheels may just be cheaper all round,with out the other sides
story its wrong to make a judgement,

i know what you mean, I indeed did not noticed that lorry can by from subbie. And if we are talking about romania, your idea can be true.

I just wanted to point to some forum users who are too happy with sweeping all eastern european things to the one bucket signed “STUPID”. If you look for something, you have to look for other things, maybe is not stupid, but you, from England, just do not understand something. Your example with valuable load and safety can be good.

I am just fed up with this algorithm: “I see something” - “I think it’s stupid” - “It must be eastern europeans” :slight_smile: You can easy guess what I am not happy with this attitude :wink:

@orys they may not have been out to the places where one can not get
recovery or a workshop and so do not comprehind what Drivers have to do,
when it is required,of them,to get the job done when it all goes ape,

Would love to know the story behind this, one tyre is unlucky but all three? :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Or they are just not used to do things - they just pull onto the hard shoulder and call for assistance.

I remember one of my first jobs was multidrop on the sprinter van. The side doors lock went ■■■■■■ and I fixed the doors using the stickers privided and completed the run using back doors only.

They were extremally impressed that i managed in such hard condition, it was normal for me…

But I guess there could come some Elf and Safety inspector and I could be in trouble :wink:

at least it was just the tyres he lost and not whole wheels or he wud av been [zb] :laughing:

A couple of the more sensible comments mention Rijeka

Cruise Control:
when that was posted before i thought that was an idea stobart rail were trying out :question: :confused: :laughing: :laughing: :sunglasses:

I remember it being posted too. As I recall, there was a very genuine reason why it happened.

Ahh, it’s been posted on about 8 different occasions !!!

search.php?keywords=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DBQ686rwC2cw&terms=all&author=&sc=1&sf=all&sr=posts&sk=t&sd=d&st=0&ch=300&t=0&submit=Search