Blind Spot Mirror

Hi all saw this and thought you may find it usefull

link

looks good

Del

£78.oo :question: :question: :question:

£78 :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:
i bought one absolutley identical to that in Holland for around 15euro’s around 2 or 3 yr’s ago.!

kindle530:
£78 :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:
i bought one absolutley identical to that in Holland for around 15euro’s around 2 or 3 yr’s ago.!

there probably takeing advantage of the new mirror law next year

but thought it may help someone just in case, may fine it cheaper on some other website

Del

At this rate, put any more mirrors on the cab it will start to look like one of those lambrettas from the 60’s that the Mod’s used to ride on down to Brighton or over to Southend. :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:
We will all have to buy a Parka, with the obligatory furry hood etc, :angry: :angry: and get it specially re-designed of course to have a reflective strip on the back, (just in case H&S see us walking in the RDC compound ) :unamused: :unamused: :laughing: :laughing:

The mirror really gets the job done, I had one in my Scania, fitted by them, but it was always a bit loose and as we have two in the cab every time the curtains are opened the mirrow would move round and closing the door it got smashed a few times, the boss gave up replacing it after the fourth one

Is there any way that could be fitted higher, say near the top of the pillar, and angled down as it seems to cause a bigger blind spot on the cross view where they have placed it :question:

ROG:

Is there any way that could be fitted higher, say near the top of the pillar, and angled down as it seems to cause a bigger blind spot on the cross view where they have placed it :question:

IMO i never notice a bind spot with the mirrors on the passenger side of the truck have a lot of trouble at roundabouts with the offside ones

Del

I agree with you on that Rog!
But 78 quid should be for a pair of them!! :smiley:

As it is on a flexible arm you could position it in line with the pillar eliminating the problem

pierrot 14:
At this rate, put any more mirrors on the cab it will start to look like one of those lambrettas from the 60’s that the Mod’s used to ride on down to Brighton or over to Southend. :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:
We will all have to buy a Parka, with the obligatory furry hood etc, :angry: :angry: and get it specially re-designed of course to have a reflective strip on the back, (just in case H&S see us walking in the RDC compound ) :unamused: :unamused: :laughing: :laughing:

And one of these?

pierrot 14:

No thanks, I was a Rocker in those days complete with leather jacket and ■■■■■ :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: the pinnacle of my career was driving over a scooter with a lorry outside a transport cafe (there was a valid reason :wink: ), I was young and irresponsible in those days, now I’m just old and irresponsible.

Tiger.

Just one more mirror to block out that Motorcyclist, whoops bang DEAD!!

Koop:

pierrot 14:

And one of these?

what like these.

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :blush: :blush: :confused: :confused:

katie-darlo:

Koop:

pierrot 14:

And one of these?

what like these.

All those lights :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Does Mr. Vain own one of those :laughing: :laughing: