trying to find

hello all i remember seeing a video on here about reversing an hgv on the blind side. the driver pulls down the passenger sun visor and theres a mirror attached to it that lets him see further afield.

question is what or where can I find this video ive tried you tube.

cheers in advance

chris mc:
hello all i remember seeing a video on here about reversing an hgv on the blind side. the driver pulls down the passenger sun visor and theres a mirror attached to it that lets him see further afield.

question is what or where can I find this video ive tried you tube.

cheers in advance

All ya had to do was type ‘blindside mirror’ into utube :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

woould this product work on a uk truck

In a word NO…because the steering wheel is on the right ■■? But if you put the mirror on the left sun visor it should work for your blind back in. But try it on a Magnum & i think this will cause a problem ■■

bjd:
woould this product work on a uk truck

It wont work on a daf cos its got a roller blind, but i just jump out and move the mirror arm out a bit then move the electric mirror to whever i want

Hi i find that if you adjust the mirrors so they are on mimimum adjust ment for normal driving then when you are blindside reversing you can use the motors to turn them so you can see
cheers
Steve

Not often a problem in the States i’d have thought, he probably had six or seven football pitches of empty yard to his left. :laughing:

Silver_Surfer:
Not often a problem in the States i’d have thought, he probably had six or seven football pitches of empty yard to his left. :laughing:

Was thinking why not jack the rig round and back in drivers side :laughing:

But anyhoo, i seem remember some company trialling a mirror that popped out of the mirror back of the N/S case when enguaging reverse? Don’t know if anything came of said research, but a simply mirror like that is pretty good idea. Even if a roller blind like my old Iveco, can still peraps fix it in place? :question: :sunglasses: