Birch , hartheadmoor and ferr y rbridge

ive got to stop out for 2 days this week, 1st time ever :frowning: , any one know what my chances are of getting parked at 3 to 5 in the morn, i was going to try getting to a1 just down from ferrybridge but thought laybys might be even worse. :question:

ady:
ive got to stop out for 2 days this week, 1st time ever :frowning: , any one know what my chances are of getting parked at 3 to 5 in the morn, i was going to try getting to a1 just down from ferrybridge but thought laybys might be even worse. :question:

If I was stopping for 2 days I think I’d look for something else other than a MSA.

I think if you must Birch has plenty of spaces, not sure about the other 2, never stopped t them at night

ady:

ADY Ferrybridge Services are OK at that time but if you don’t fancy the services come of the A1 for the pontefract sign …you will see a big pub on the Knottingley Road its on of those big chain pubs with a motel…Anyhow there is a indusrial estate on that site with plenty of space and its Safe enough…not sure of the address but if you putv in Southgate Lane into the route planner you will get it…hope that helps

sorry david, i should have put staying out for 2 night s, tues and thurs, you can tell how rattled i am :laughing: thanks coder ill have a look at that.

ady:
sorry david, i should have put staying out for 2 night s, tues and thurs, you can tell how rattled i am :laughing: thanks coder ill have a look at that.

No problems no need to be rattled …if you are definately gonna stay ferrybridge let me know and i will get you sorted directions etc …moby number if you need it…i will be on the road myself at that time…happy to talk you in to a location if you get stuck…i live on that patch so no probs :wink:

thecoder0:

ady:

No problems no need to be rattled …if you are definately gonna stay ferrybridge let me know and i will get you sorted directions etc …moby number if you need it…i will be on the road myself at that time…happy to talk you in to a location if you get stuck…i live on that patch so no probs :wink:

dont worry you’ll have no probs finding places to park, between thenm their’s also wentworth truck park.

Didnt ponty have a truck park at one time , is it still open :question:

David5l:
dont worry you’ll have no probs finding places to park, between thenm their’s also wentworth truck park.

Surely you mean Whitwood? :smiley:

Barnsdale Bar S/B normally has room in front of the motel, so long as you are quiet.

Krankee:

David5l:

Surely you mean Whitwood? :smiley:

Barnsdale Bar S/B normally has room in front of the motel, so long as you are quiet.

nope definately meant ponty, I remember seeing a sign for it in the center, and another saying it was temporarilly closed for a couple of months. Never actually seen the truck park though , it may have just been a council carpark where we could park overnight

It’s still there - a lot of our lads park there on a regular basis so they can out on the beer.