Biggest pain you ever met

so guys, who was the biggest pain in the bum you ever met on tip/load…could be a driver if you like

okay sorry chaps but one was a driver. was tipping woolworths rochdale and it is a bast**d to back onto. anyway ive a renoow with air clutch and im shunting about trying to get on the bay, dodging posts etc, and buzzer goes off and the clutch peddle starts getting harder and i’m sweating like ■■■■ getting ■■■■*d off big time and this guy pops his head in passenger window and starts telling me what to do. now I know we should help each other out, and thats all he was trying to do but he’s blocked off my mirror, is shouting left hand down, up, down right hand down, up, left right, and I just felt like telling him to ■■■■ off!! we’ve all been there lads. it’s great to have an extra set of eyes watching you when they are outside and you can watch them and mirrors as well, but someone clinging onto your mirrors making you blind just gets on my ■■■■ :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Hiya the worlds worst is Lansdown carpet and flooring.One time my tsp manager asked if i could drop 1 pallet(30kgs inc pallet) as i passed
their depot (its at the side of the Medway bridge)on my way to Aylsham. I left Chester early (4am)to be at the medway bridge before 12noon
(Latest deliverys time) I was there for 11am,I was greeted with we’er not taking goods today,ITS ONLY 30kgs MATE.No chance There was a young
kid who said one little pallet would’nt harm the chap still said NO.So off to Aylsham at top speed (ive had this s…t for 30odd years) after about
10 mins i get a phone call WHAT TIME WILL YOU GET THAT PALLET TO CARPET AND FLOORING.I’ve been they dont want it today i was there
30 mins ago The pallet is promotional products and theres a demonstration this afternoon turn round, NO! i got up early and I’ve been refused
anyway if i turn around ill be late for the next drop(then put down phone)Boss rings NO! and put down phone again Flooring firm phoned and said
sorry NO! and put down phone Boss rings again will you take pallet to night freight Canterbury they will take it back OK nipped into N’freight
got rid of pallet.The chap knew about the story before i got there and told me they’d settled on £75 to take the pallet back which the flooring
company paid for.I always got a quick turnaround after that but left the company 6 months later to retire.
Troublesome John

great story john thats the sort of stuff i love. I would have done the same.

Two words… NO NECK :laughing:

newmercman:
Two words… NO NECK :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

PMSL :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: