Beware when you park up in Purfleet/thurrock area

I dont know if its been covered on here.
But i’ve noticed a parking ticket attendant putting tickets on the screens of trucks parked on the kerb/off road along a couple of the roads in this area. The ones in the layby’s have been ok. I’ve noticed them there around 00:00 - 1:00. They seem to do it while the drivers are sleep. I noticed that they were taking a photo of the number plate aswell.
Unfortunately i’ve not been able to get on here sooner to warn people.

Can’t ■■■■■■■ win can ya. Is that anything to do with the lorry park getting shut down?

I got a ticket near Asda 3 weeks ago for parking on a kerb. Only did it to create more space as I was
at the normally-flooded T junction…

Nice revenue earner Thurrock…

The clampers used to very busy around there, especially at Sainsburys and at the back of DFS

its on our board about it, telling you not to park outside co-op when collecting as tickets are being issued

Heard they’ve been doing this on the Bypass road that runs from the Circus Tavern to the roundabout for the docks. They’re putting up new flats/offices along there and don’t want Trucks spoiling the view.

yer over the last couple of weeks ive noticed there hardly any trucks parked up on the parts where ive seen them put tickets on trucks. so I guess alot of the regulars that were normally there have got a ticket and avoided it.
Thats why i thought id get it on here when i got the chance.
They are putting new flats up there but the trucks are usually parked further up. I think its Purfleet road where ive seen them ticketing

I was talking to a fella yesterday at tesco thurock who told me about this he has had 2 the last 2 times he stopped there you would think the first time would put him off :smiley: He rang the council to ask why no signs saying tickets will be issued but they reckon the new width limit should be enough of a warning. He said next time(got to love his persistance:D) he will stay awake and knock ■■■■ out of traffic warden and then come down the office and do the bloke was talking to. Certainly brightened up the conversation from the norm “where you bin drive”? :grimacing:

i do know one of the places we tip that drivers get a ticket every time they park there, they hand them to place there tipping at and they pay it so im told, never been myself so only what im told, this is 4/5 in morn

I got a ticket there about 3 weeks ago,parked outside DHL.When I arrived there at about 04.15,there was a Denby truck there with a ticket on the screen,but 3 east Europeans behind him–no tickets :unamused: My ticket was issued at about 12.45.Should’ve opened the curtains a bit earlier :confused: