WTF they done with the parking at Thurrock?

Went in last night to see if I could get a spot and noticed that they have gone the same way as Strensham s/b and Michaelwood by completely ■■■■■■■ up the HGV parking area. If it ain’t broke don’t fix it comes to mind, plus I bet you now can’t get as many trucks on there now as you could before.

SteveBarnsleytrucker:
I bet you now can’t get as many trucks on there now as you could before.

That’s the whole idea Steve, do you not realise truck drivers are social lepers?
Especially in the Nimby capital of Thurrock, all the industry, warehousing and the Purfleet ferry which generates millions into the local economy…all serviced by trucks, and we are about as welcome as Gary Glitter in an orphanage. You are meant to tip, load and ■■■■ off.

There were numerous parks there about 10 yrs ago when I used Purfleet, including Tesco, who must have made money from parking truckers, but even those tossers did not want our business, and all the surrounding ind ests started clamping. :smiling_imp:

robroy:

SteveBarnsleytrucker:
I bet you now can’t get as many trucks on there now as you could before.

That’s the whole idea Steve, do you not realise truck drivers are social lepers?
Especially in the Nimby capital of Thurrock, all the industry, warehousing and the Purfleet ferry which generates millions into the local economy…all serviced by trucks, and we are about as welcome as Gary Glitter in an orphanage. You are meant to tip, load and [zb] off.

There were numerous parks there about 10 yrs ago when I used Purfleet, including Tesco, who must have made money from parking truckers, but even those tossers did not want our business, and all the surrounding ind ests started clamping. :smiling_imp:

I ended up going upto Basildon by the Argos mate 11 mile out of my way but are you supposed to do.