Tilbury parking warning

10 Mins ago, 3.30 in the morning, I recieved a parking ticket. I Have just stopped for my 9hr break on the industrial estate past Asda. I have been parking on this road for the last 5yrs. In the last 2 weeks they have burnt off the double yellows and put signs up!!! How helpful!!! There is no parking in this road at all apparently.

Not impressed.

Complete ■■■■■■■ those people. I got clamped in the truck at the Tossco store in Thurrock when i was having my break. I was in a Tossco truck…no, I didn’t pay!

@mr vain thats a cival matter then if its not council signs…

Always check the parking tickets to see if its a private one, or a council one.

Read the small print. Does it mention magistrates court & a council name?.

If its a private one,don’t bin it, but make sure that whoever runs your office knows to expect dodgy un enforceable invoices through the post.

It’s all a scam. Have a look at pepipoo.com for more info.

tll be mr vain that will get these dodgy invoices etc as hes an o/d

If it is a private one, search YouTube for “watchdog parking fines” excellent advice from their legal eagle on how to deal with it.

I had one from local Tesco (where my wife works). I filed it in the bin then got a letter from their debt collector who was probably sat at the next desk. I filed that too in the same place too. That was the last I heard from them!

can you not drive down to Arcese and turn right and park down there?

one of the bods tried to give me a ticket outside asda. so I tried to run him over

Apparently no where to park down there now. Looked at the signs in day light, they are the ones indicating Urban clearway. (blue disc, red cross) The ticket was issued by Thurrock Council.

Park at the Worlds End pub? loads down there everynight.