Thurrock services

Did anyone happen too be parked in there last thurs night , if so what was the situation for parking for the night , 19.30 ,was there any room too park for night ( I know most are a struggle at that time )
Or if not can any one give me a general idea of parking there at that time of night .is it rammed or ok too park up
Ta

I would say no room to park up by that time.
Most Msa,s are full by 18.00 onwards such as Cobham , Clackett Lane , Thurrock ,South Mimms ,Beaconsfield and Junction 26 _Waltham Abbey truck stop .
With mostly EE hauliers waiting for back loads or on daily or weekly rest breaks.Or going to or from the ferry ports or Chunnel.
Awaiting booking confirmation times.

Should be ok at that time a lot dump the trucks round the back on the carpark and I’ve not seen them with a ticket when lorry park is full.
I’m amazed at the lack of parking in that area for the amount of trucks parking up at night.

Are you the new time lord?

OllieNotts:
Should be ok at that time a lot dump the trucks round the back on the carpark and I’ve not seen them with a ticket when lorry park is full.
I’m amazed at the lack of parking in that area for the amount of trucks parking up at night.

Thanks ollie

New night trunking job not going to plan mate? Or are you asking out of curiosity?

the maoster:
New night trunking job not going to plan mate? Or are you asking out of curiosity?

No moaster my jobs not going bad , though my boss ( mate ) is getting very close to my ex mate :wink: , were still loggerheads over my insistence I won’t wash other drivers trucks on a Saturday :wink:
No one of my ex mates at stobarts was telling me he’s having a investigation over last thurs evening , he came down too london too park at esl Dagenham , came off a13 down slip too go into depot but due too a rta on a13 he couldn’t turn into depot so had too go back up slip onto a13 then off next slip , round R/o then back up slip onto a13 and then off next slip and in , due too obvious traffic problems it took him 2 hrs .
There saying they watched this on ISO- trac and he should of gone direct too Thurrock .
He said
1 it was 7.30 at night and I couldn’t guarantee at that time of night I could of got parked , so didn’t go as I was tight on time ( ended up 30 mins over on time ) , if I’ve of gone and it was rammed I’d then be hunting for parking which could of caused me too be even further over my time .
2 this rta happened at 14.00 , I never saw a sign until bottom of 406/a13 saying delays ripple road , I arriveed at 19.00 ish , if you were watching the trucks , seeing the situation , why didn’t you ring me and warn me , I’d of parked up at b/ stir ford serv
3 the tri was being picked up from Dagenham , told too take it there , what happens if I’d of gone too Thurrock , local road , can I just drop it , as I’m not getting up in middle of night when on daily rest too drop it
Other reasons put forward .
But the main one was I’m on a investigation for doing something I believed too be right , you had 5 hrs watching what was happening but just sat there and did ■■■■ all , all you had too do is ring and say avoid area at moment due too traffic issues .
I just asked on here as I was of the same opinion as him , most services are a struggle too park at that time of night in my experience , the chances are you’d of drove out there and couldn’t get parked , but not parked for years so thought I’d ask
It’s the normal ■■■■■■■■ , everything is a investigation there , but he’s worked for them for 20+ yrs and nothing , suddenly he’s ipunder investigation , he’s well ■■■■■■ , another good driver theyl loose

dozy:
No moaster my jobs not going bad , though my boss ( mate ) is getting very close to my ex mate :wink: , were still loggerheads over my insistence I won’t wash other drivers trucks on a Saturday :wink:

So dozy, what exactly is the arrangement with the truck washing on a Saturday?

• Are you paid for it?
  • Do the drivers take it in turns so they get most Saturdays off?
  • Do other drivers was your truck?
  • Are we only talking about washing the outside?

As if the answer to all of the above is yes, I really can’t see your issue mate…
Perhaps you can enlighten me! :smiley:

Evil8Beezle:

dozy:

• Are you paid for it?

As if the answer to all of the above is yes, I really can’t see your issue mate…

Yeh come on doze, we’re all on a knife edge wondering.
Oh hang on something important has come up :unamused: …, my nose hair needs cut, I’ll catch up with the latest developments later. :smiley:

robroy:

Evil8Beezle:

dozy:

• Are you paid for it?

Oh hang on something important has come up :unamused: …, my nose hair needs cut, I’ll catch up with the latest developments later. :smiley:

Next time it will be a have an ex mate need a new job can anyone help. :laughing:

Evil8Beezle:

dozy:

• Are you paid for it?

1. Yes
  2. No , that’s what boss would like
  3. No
    4 yes

Dozy when in my local area…op me or however it works…an we shall have a night out to remember… Thurrock has the best bag houses in England…Sum fit EU birds…and my shout.as long as you don’t get greedy…can you ruin 3 women in one night

Colin_scottish:

robroy:

Evil8Beezle:

dozy:

• Are you paid for it?

Next time it will be a have an ex mate need a new job can anyone help. :laughing:

I won’t be there much longer to be honest as nights are not suiting Mrs at all , she’s been at me for years too get a day shift job where we can do all the things normal couples do , go visit friends , romantic strolls along the river bank :open_mouth: :unamused: , meals etc , she has a point too be honest , so the search is on .
As for my soon too be ex mate , we’ve had our ups and downs over the years and were still mates so I’ve no doubt after he’s learnt no , means no when I say it we will get back too being mates :wink:

toby1234abc:
I would say no room to park up by that time.
Most Msa,s are full by 18.00 onwards such as Cobham , Clackett Lane , Thurrock ,South Mimms ,Beaconsfield and Junction 26 _Waltham Abbey truck stop .
With mostly EE hauliers waiting for back loads or on daily or weekly rest breaks.Or going to or from the ferry ports or Chunnel.
Awaiting booking confirmation times.

This was my mates thoughts toby , at 19.30 it would of been full

robroy:

Evil8Beezle:

dozy:

• Are you paid for it?

Hang on , I asked in my original post about parking at Thurrock , you lot have turned it into 99 questions about my washing habits :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :wink:

Rog270:
Dozy when in my local area…op me or however it works…an we shall have a night out to remember… Thurrock has the best bag houses in England…Sum fit EU birds…and my shout.as long as you don’t get greedy…can you ruin 3 women in one night

Thanks rog , but I never get that way these days , I’m just up too brum and back most nights , it’s my ex stobart mates who get down that way , Dagenham normally , but when I show them this post theyl be pouring into Thurrock :wink: :laughing:

That’s a shame Mr Dozy…Got 24 Chinese ■■■■■■…plus 12 heart tablets.Im 62 now have to take precautions…But before our cousin’s from the commie block go back I’m taking a week of an enjoying myself…Told my kids my plan “they said isn’t it dangerous” I replied if she dies she dies…I think they meant me…TALLY HO…

Hang on a mo, has the Doze got a new job ? Last I heard he was shunting !

pierrot 14:
Hang on a mo, has the Doze got a new job ? Last I heard he was shunting !

He did. And he started complaining before he even started. So we said he wouldn’t last…
:sunglasses:

Seems we’re right.

Amazing that he complained about a couple of PAID hours on a Saturday to help his mate out washing a couple of trucks, but never said a dickie bird to complain (except on here that is) when he was dry analled on a daily basis by Stobby’s illustrious ‘‘planners’’ :neutral_face:

Come on doze mate, get your act together, which would you rather do.