Thurrock services

Sounds like dozy has a cushy number.

But would complain about a day off so he would

pierrot 14:
Hang on a mo, has the Doze got a new job ? Last I heard he was shunting !

Yes I’m now a night trunker :smiley: , well I am for now , but I’m now taking all your advice , if the Mrs is not happy don’t just moan about it , move on , I’ve also learnt “no” too even the most reasonable request winds the ■■■■■■■■ up :laughing: no end , this militant stuff is good fun :slight_smile:

dozy:

pierrot 14:
Hang on a mo, has the Doze got a new job ? Last I heard he was shunting !

Yes I’m now a night trunker :smiley: , well I am for now , but I’m now taking all your advice , if the Mrs is not happy don’t just moan about it , move on , I’ve also learnt “no” too even the most reasonable request winds the [zb] up :laughing: no end , this militant stuff is good fun :slight_smile:

Doze mate, I think you’ve got it wrong, don’t be saying ‘no’ to reasonable requests, and don’t go down the militancy route ffs!

Refusing to be ■■■■ ed about, and saying no to unreasonable and especially illegal requests is not being ‘militant’ it’s standing up for yourself and showing them you refuse to be made a ■■■■ of by them.

I am the most arsey ■■■■■ you could wish to meet when it comes to standing up for myself, and I get more respect for it than others, but I draw the line at being militant, mainly because I aint fond of getting the sack… :bulb: