Beware APEX RECRUITMENT

Any other driving schools/instructors or possible trainees on here be aware of a company called APEX recruitment. I received a phone call this morning from (Edited. K) saying that they had got my details from a company that they were investigating, called Apex. I remember taking a call from them about 2 months ago to put a guy through a cat C course. However as I was packing in, I couldnt accommodate them, so they never went any further with me.

They told me they were a recruitment agency based in Bedford which I thought it was odd as they were contacting me in Stoke, it sounds like they wrre also doing the same as what Clearstone were as well. The guy that contacted me was name Adrian but (which may be false). Im lucky that I didnt do any deals with them, as I was told that I wouldnt have got paid by them. They were also operating off an 0845 number.

Once again beware and always check out any new companies before you deal with them! :confused:

Slight edit. Don’t take offence but, sometimes investigators can reveal things which are not for the public domain. It would be a shame to see a prosecution fail because someone has been quoted TOO literally. :wink: K.