Belgian Kenworth!

Saw this to day and thought worth a few picts was a Wm Mortons in Glasgow, they are the "Reps " for corrona beer in Scotland ,
the trailer has a mobile Dj sets and dance floor! bit dif ,

Would a unit this size be legal for ‘normal’ work rather than this advertising work it is doing. I know a shorter trailer would have to be used (as T-Cab Scanias) but is there a length limit on the tractor, even though the total length (unit + trailor) might be within the maximum allowed.
I’m just wondering as recently I saw a Euro reg American spec (full size sleeper)bonneted Volvo in Birminghan.It looked as though it was pulling a 40-45ft trailer.

Van den Bosch have one of them that they use for photo opportunities and customer relations. Retiring drivers normally drive it for the last week as it is fully kitted up with electrics and hydraulics. I have been trying to get a decent picture for this site. I have seen it tipping a Silo in Veghel and there is a good picture in the office of it pulling a lift tank.

I also saw one for sale last week in Ardooie B

im prepared to be corrected but i believe the length limit for a rigid vehicle is 18 metres so a yank tank is fine lol
paul

18 METRE RIGID■■?
Since when?