Being a moderator

do you think i am the right sort of person to be a moderator? :laughing:

Actually, quite possibly. Will bear you in mind should a vacancy arise. Mods on here get invited, btw. :grimacing:

Lucy:
Actually, quite possibly. :grimacing:

you’re kidding. :laughing:

limeyphil:

Lucy:
Actually, quite possibly. :grimacing:

you’re kidding. :laughing:

She aint, and there is a good reason why she says that. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Take care now Phil. If you are being considered for promotion to the position of moderator, by the Inner Council of TNUK,it could well be that they see you as a bit of a loose cannon. By “promoting” you to the position of moderator, they may see it as tying you down,and turning you from poacher into gamekeeper. I can just see you laying down the law, moving/censoring posts, and cracking that whip. It,s called POWER. It is what Governments always end up mis-using.:wink: :wink: ( I think that last bit might be seen as a “Political Statement”, and get itself moved Christ knows where :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: ).

Can I have a job as a moderator too please I know a few others who maybe interested as well :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

PMSL :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

One thing i have learnt over the years is that those who readily ask to be moderators are often the very least suitable candidates.

I have never once yet appointed a moderator on the forums i run who asked to be one.

are you ■■■■■■■ joking phil?

i think we should all back limeyphil for MOD.

start our own trucknet campaign, using the writing in the dirt on trailers, who is gonna get the first pic of one trundling down the motorway?

(a bit like the BAG campaign on radio 2)

DonutUK:
One thing i have learnt over the years is that those who readily ask to be moderators are often the very least suitable candidates.

I have never once yet appointed a moderator on the forums i run who asked to be one.

agreed :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: anyone who asks to be a Mod is automatically barred from being one :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

That,s “swordtail” out of the frame then Dennis. :confused: :confused: Phil was asking, I thought jokingly, –

limeyphil:

.–which is not quite the same thing. Lucy and Coffeeholic,s responses would seem to indicate that he is being viewed as well suited for the job.nudge nudge. :wink: :wink:
Just a thought. How come this thread isn,t out there on The Professional Driver,s Forum, for a bit more of an open debate, than it is going to get on this little visited forum?

Buycrider:
Just a thought. How come this thread isn,t out there on The Professional Driver,s Forum, for a bit more of an open debate, than it is going to get on this little visited forum?

because

FEEDBACK FORUM - Let Us Know! (INTERACTIVE)
This forum is for suggestions/criticisms of the TruckNet UK website and forums. Please understand that while suggestions maybe accepted, changes often cannot happen overnight

it would be off topic in any other forum :wink:

Denis F:

Buycrider:

because

FEEDBACK FORUM - Let Us Know! (INTERACTIVE)
This forum is for suggestions/criticisms of the TruckNet UK website and forums. Please understand that while suggestions maybe accepted, changes often cannot happen overnight

it would be off topic in any other forum :wink:

Lucy and Coffeeholic,s responses would seem to indicate that he is being viewed as well suited for the job.nudge nudge. :wink: :wink:

as we’re not actually looking for mods at the moment their comments may have been an attempt at humour :wink:

You are all aware that it’s a love job (unpaid)

i wud back limeyphil or globby cause the sense of humour is great never fail to raise a smile !!

mark h:
i wud back limeyphil or globby cause the sense of humour is great never fail to raise a smile !!

:grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: more chance of platting wee,wee for me mark thxs tho, :open_mouth: i didnt think you had a sense of humour but you must have with the above statement lol asking for me :wink:

globby 480:

mark h:

:grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: more chance of platting wee,wee for me mark thxs tho, :open_mouth: i didnt think you had a sense of humour but you must have with the above statement lol asking for me :wink:

haha come’ on daz i love a good laugh me !!

limeyphil:

No.