I see we have a new Site Admin

Looks like Dieseldave is now site admin as well as a mod :smiley:

Nice one DD

Your one of them now DD :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

mickyblue:
Your one of them now DD :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

is that Official then Dave your ONE OF THEM :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

I had an inkling that he was one of the others :wink:

Feel for ricki and Dennis f,not easy trying to find a job at present,best of luck d.d

There taking over. We are doomed. :smiley:

They asked me but they couldn’t live with my wage demands. Dieseldave said he would do it for a greggs pie and got the job, its a race to the bottom nowadays.

I was offered a mars bar and a cig per week but i had to turn it down, which was a shame.

There must be an opening for the now vacant moderator position.
I think i’ll apply. :laughing:

limeyphil:

Sorry but Rob K will have my vote if he applies.

bald bloke:

limeyphil:

Sorry but Rob K will have my vote if he applies.

thankfully it’s not a job that people apply or vote for :wink:

if there is a need for another team member it’s decided by discussion in the mods forum.

AFAIK at the moment, there are no plans for any more team members, we’re just working DD a bit harder :wink:

Dennis go easy on him please :smiley:

mickyblue:
Dennis go easy on him please :smiley:

Bless him. I want to join the â– â– â– â– â– â– â–  camp now, can i be the tea â– â– â– â– â– ?

I was offered the job, they said they would give me a loud radio, I turned it down :wink:

I’d like to say ‘thanks’ for everybody’s good wishes.

Being an Admin is no different to being a Mod, but it involves a bit more work behind the scenes. :smiley:

congratulations (or commiserations, which ever the case may be) on the new role :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: