The attitudes of some mods on here, are so antiquated and biased towards certain members.(Or no longer members)
Or am I trolling? I dunno cos’ I’m no good at it apparently! :unamused:

I find it refreshing that the mods are not stuck up their own arses, as a result of them wanting to push the boundaries, the rest of us get a bit of freedom too :wink:

I’ve seen a number of threads here go off on one, the mods have been called all kinds of ■■■■■, yet no sanctions were involved, I’m on here quite a bit and IMHO there’s no abuse of power.

newmercman:
I find it refreshing that the mods are not stuck up their own arses, as a result of them wanting to push the boundaries, the rest of us get a bit of freedom too :wink:

I’ve seen a number of threads here go off on one, the mods have been called all kinds of [zb], yet no sanctions were involved, I’m on here quite a bit and IMHO there’s no abuse of power.

Sometimes it is nice to see threads just "run there course " although sometimes a mod does need to step in on some it is hard at times to get the right balance

animal:

newmercman:

I’ve seen a number of threads here go off on one, the mods have been called all kinds of [zb], yet no sanctions were involved, I’m on here quite a bit and IMHO there’s no abuse of power.

Sometimes it is nice to see threads just "run there course " although sometimes a mod does need to step in on some it is hard at times to get the right balance

As I see it, unless someone is way out of line things get left alone, unless a complaint is made, then of course they have to act if the post is near the mark.

The moderating on this forum is top notch. To see how it’s done very differently try truckersworld.

As for the riots thread, well the facts have since come out about who and who was not involved in the riots, but i suppose liberal types will still argue that black is white and vice versa. :unamused: :stuck_out_tongue:

My offer to become a mod has gone unanswered. :frowning:

Suffolk ReeferBoy:

Sorry but you are normally asked to be a moderator

animal:

Suffolk ReeferBoy:

And I turned it down because of posts like these, although I do have the time. I couldn’t be arsed to have to toe the line.

(It was before I joined the clique and became outspoken though) :smiling_imp:

Wheel Nut:

animal:

Suffolk ReeferBoy:

And I turned it down because of posts like these, although I do have the time. I couldn’t be arsed to have to toe the line.

So you turned it down because one or both of the above posts offended you :question:

Are you really such a easily offended person :question:

animal:

Suffolk ReeferBoy:

:smiley: Thanks I will sit and wait :exclamation:

My application was returned to sender…Gits! :open_mouth:

bigvern1:
My application was returned to sender…Gits! :open_mouth:

You should use the online one like I used .

Suffolk ReeferBoy:

Wheel Nut:

animal:

Suffolk ReeferBoy:

So you turned it down because one or both of the above posts offended you :question:

I think you’ve missed the point Suffolk ReeferBoy.
Apparently we asked Wheel Nut if he fancied taking the job of moderator on.
He turned it down because he liked the freedom of being a normal site user and because he would dislike people questioning his judgement on anything he decided needed, or didn’t need, his intervention.
On this forum, members are allowed to air their grievances about moderation. If we agree with your grievance, we’ll try to do something about it. If we don’t, we won’t.
We won’t delete your grievance post though, whether we agree with you or not.
You can always appeal to further up the ladder and if the powers that be, on this site, agree with you they’ll tell us to sort it out. If they don’t, they won’t.
You then have the option of using another site, or to carry on using this site.

Moderators are asked by the team, if they would like to join the team.
Applications are rejected and the applicant gets a black mark, on the grounds that ‘anyone who actively seeks power is clearly unfit to have power’.
On that same principal, politicians should be executed :smiling_imp:

I’m stuffed then! Already asked in another part of the forum. Clearly I’m unsuitable for power. Which is probably best as I already look after another forum on litterature… :slight_smile:

I think SRB Is taking the ■■■■! :laughing:

Suffolk ReeferBoy:

Wheel Nut:

animal:

Suffolk ReeferBoy:

Ooh No, certainly not. I am offended by that comment :laughing:

I turned down my one and only request sometime around 2006 I believe. I replied explaining why, and it shall stay locked within the PM system, of which I no am longer attached :stuck_out_tongue:

So go on, offend at will, the moderators will sort any rule breaking out…

bigvern1:

I thought so too.
But I also thought his and other remarks deserved some feedback.
This IS the feedback forum after all. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Dented:
I’m stuffed then! Already asked in another part of the forum. Clearly I’m unsuitable for power. Which is probably best as I already look after another forum on litterature… :slight_smile:

so, you already look after a forum on a subject that you can’t even spell? :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I noticed the spelling mistake too! :wink: Feedback is good…So very, very good! :laughing:

bigvern1:

No I wasnt , bloody Noras you have now blown my already slim chances of my dream job :frowning: