Been asked for advice mate delv to Gmex

a friend has got to goto the Gmex manchester middle of next week in a puddle jumper, and has been told he has to goto the lorry park and wait to be called in.

can anyone give me directionss/road name to the lorry park so i can pass on to him, as the Gmex hasnt been any use to him via emaila… didnt seem to care! and ive never been there in the artic (yet!!!)

thank you

Traz

lorry park for gmex at a guess will be the coach park near castlefield just off regent road

failing that they should give him an address for the place :confused: or even better just play dumb an aim straight for gmex :wink:

Security at the Gmex will sort you out if you turn up at the gate with exhibitor pass

Just go up the slope, the security guy will either send him away or park him up till they are ready for him.

maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&sourc … 68,1,6.94

looks like hes gonna have fun

Do they charge at GMex like they do at the NEC? They want £35 off you before they will let you in there and you only get £30 back when you leave.

We deliver there all the time but tell the gateman we are “couriers” and they usually let us in. The £35 is to stop exhibitors from parking by the entrance to the hall all day and giving everyone else a problem.

Santa:
Do they charge at GMex like they do at the NEC? They want £35 off you before they will let you in there and you only get £30 back when you leave.

We deliver there all the time but tell the gateman we are “couriers” and they usually let us in. The £35 is to stop exhibitors from parking by the entrance to the hall all day and giving everyone else a problem.

I personally have never paid anything anywhere, however that doesn’t mean either the exhibitor or haulier I was working for haven’t, so I couldn’t answer that question. I did several Peugeot roadshows and got a little niche job taking enquiries and making coffee for the punters. There was always an envelope in my paperwork at the end :wink:

i mate if you tell your mate to park up at the truck stop on trafford park he is only about 10 min away from manchester central as it is called now not the gmexs. dose your mate know how to get in to manchester central if not give me a shout :smiley:

Lots of roads in the area will be closed due to Tory Party conference,it might actually be at Gmex itself so check GMP website first.