n.e.c

hi guys just looking for some info plz.
have got a delivery to the n.e.c on monday. been told its to the exhibition halls is there any do’s and donts

cheers

Sat here now… Its easy pull up to the security gate and the lads there will tell you where to go… Really helpful… At least there were for us last night when we arrived… Mind you its a bloody huge site too

What he said…Just keep yer’ eyes open. Each hall has a number, some have sub numbers like hall 4.4. It’s easy once you know how.

Ahhh Hall 5 use to be MACH show good times loading and unloading :smiley:

cheers lads thanks for the info

never delivered to,but have collected from…as has already been said there are loads of marshalls that sort the traffic out.
when i went,they just parked everybody up in a holding area and then told you when i was your turn.btw artics are last :cry:
same for earls court,but with less room :cry:

When you go in the holding area big car park :smiley: when its your turn keep your eye out when I use to go with my dad they just use to point at your truck very rarely would knock your cab window

I don’t know that has changed

depends what your picking up dropping off? usual score is head for gate 3 , chat with the security and they will explain all, we usually end up parked in N9 and given a access time, but we tend to work more with production managers etc and drive into the halls,
can’t imagine it being much different on routine delivery
just watch out for all the average speed cameras and lane monitoring cameras on the 42