Be safe

Don’t forget that with the weather forecasted to take a distinct turn for the worse that you may get stuck somewhere as the hundreds of people were on the M11/M25 last year. So even if you expect to get back home for the night give a thought to taking some extra warm clothing, water, food and if possible some method of warming food up ( a small single burner gas stove is relatively inexpensive and could make any unexpected stay in the cab somewhat more comfortable for you ).

If you take long term medication don’t forget to take that with you as well.

Seems I am not the only one thinking along these lines and hadn’t read the previous post on this subject on this thread trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1488

because im working afternoons i am not garented my unit so if i end up night outing in the snow they will find there unit in the nearest travel lodge cr park and a bill when i return

jon

I sympathise with your viewpoint jonboy however sod’s law says that the last place you are likely to get stuck is anywhere near a travel lodge.

And if by any chance you are lucky enough to get stuck near a motel/hotel the chances are that it will be full!!!

jonboy:
because im working afternoons i am not garented my unit so if i end up night outing in the snow they will find there unit in the nearest travel lodge cr park and a bill when i return

jon

Better show a bit of leg and you might get invited into a nice warm cab for the night. :laughing:

muckles:
[

Better show a bit of leg and you might get invited into a nice warm cab for the night. :laughing:

Warm cab■■? is there such a thing? Hot or cold is my experiance!

just had my night heater serviced in time by the looks of things :smiley: :sunglasses:

This is what I will do next week:
Top up diesel tank(s) everyday.
Make sure night heater works.
Take plenty of water.
Pack plenty of food.
Oh, and by the way don’t eat the yellow snow!!!
Timely advice I think you’ll agree?