Be carefull when coupling up

As it says on the tin, be carefull when connecting or disconnecting your airlines.

uk.news.yahoo.com/n-z-truckie-bl … 06215.html

Tell him someone!

OK, viewtopic.php?f=2&t=71207

“He then asked for a pay rise due to inflation”

lol

44 Tonne Ton:
Tell him someone!

The Sarge:
OK, viewtopic.php?f=2&t=71207

Ok Ok I didn’t see that, in case you hadn’t noticed, I don’t actually come on here very often anymore.
Nothing to do with the site, just less interested in the industry since I’ve “hung up the keys”
I do not see me returning to the industry in the future. (especially after 2014 when my drivercpc grandfather rights expire

No probs Semtex, just doing as I’m told :slight_smile:

The Sarge:
No probs Semtex, just doing as I’m told :slight_smile:

No, not getting at you The Sarge, just explaining why I hadn’t seen the other post. Thats all

I don’t drive anymore…I’m on happy pills. I won’t be going back to driving because that is what caused my breakdown in the first place. Therefore I have a lot less interest in the industry than I used to.

Thats why I am not posting or even coming on here as much as I used to, hence why I hadn’t seen the other post.

I still do look on occassionally, so don’t want to cancel my account, but it is extremely unlikly I will be challenging Coffee’s post count :laughing:

It’s good for a yuck in here on occasion :wink: And us Celts have got to stick together, eh? :slight_smile:

The Sarge:
It’s good for a yuck in here on occasion :wink: And us Celts have got to stick together, eh? :slight_smile:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Best of luck with whatever path in life you choose m8.

Stay safe

Good luck with whatever you decide to do, but don’t think you’re going to get away that easily , just because you’re not trucking doesn’t mean we won’t expect to see you on here regularly :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: