basingstoke

it looks like i’ve got a one hitter at basingstoke tonight followed by a late start tomorrow with full reload is there anywhere to park within walking distance of town center. from what i’ve been told, i think its 7pm in tonight with reload 7pm tomorrow

I used to park next to Morrisons Supermarket,its just off the A340 Ringway West,there is a small Ind estate next to morrisons,I used to park on the access road to the supermarket opposite to some ind units,had no probs when I parked up their.

malmaz:
I used to park next to Morrisons Supermarket,its just off the A340 Ringway West,there is a small Ind estate next to morrisons,I used to park on the access road to the supermarket opposite to some ind units,had no probs when I parked up their.

thanks that sounds perfect, i have a feeling i maybe going to the morrisons store anyway (other stores are possible).

Mr B:
it looks like i’ve got a one hitter at basingstoke tonight followed by a late start tomorrow with full reload is there anywhere to park within walking distance of town center. from what i’ve been told, i think its 7pm in tonight with reload 7pm tomorrow

Not really Im afraid, but if you’re going to Morrisons then Ive seen plenty of trucks park outside the industrial units opposite, or theres the West Ham industrial estate where trucks park and has a kebab van situated there… :wink: