parking

hi can anyone point me in the direction of somewhere to park up , will be leaving Workington at 3am and travelling to n64ll . I don’t as yet have the address just the postcode for n.london . I am expecting a 10 hr ish drive so will not be able to get far . as I say I don’t have the address so don’t know if it may be a ind est or not . thanks in advance

syramax:
hi can anyone point me in the direction of somewhere to park up , will be leaving Workington at 3am and travelling to n64ll . I don’t as yet have the address just the postcode for n.london . I am expecting a 10 hr ish drive so will not be able to get far . as I say I don’t have the address so don’t know if it may be a ind est or not . thanks in advance

car bike van 7.5t 18t 20t artic W+D ■■?
Its in Hampstead / High Gate area anyway just off the M1 A406

sorry I should have said 18t rigid :confused:

You should be able to get to Cawley or Watford Gap in your 1st 4 & a half, then it’ll be about 2 & a half to 3hours to Hamstead, then it gives you 2-3 hours to get out of the dump.
Milton Keynes is an hour & a half North M1, there’s a few industrial estates dotted around or Come off at J13 for the Truckstop, carry on up the A421 to Kingston, MK10 0AF (a few dedicated spaces) or Mount Farm/Dawson Road area (MK1 1LJ) fairly quiet with McDonald’s, KFC, Asda or IKEA (if you want a Billy Bookcase) & the Stadium.
Come off at 14 & you’ve got Northfield (can be busy/Coco Cola) or Tongwell-MK15 8HG (dedicated parking spaces)
Failing all the above you’ve got Newport Pagnell Services (1 mile north of J14)

that’s quite a comprehensive reply , thanks I have learnt from it . as it happened I made better time than I expected and got to my 2nd drop at chineham Basingstoke. and stayed outside the delivery point