Chesterfield truck stop

Anyone know if it gets busy with wagons parking on the road around the truck on a Friday night? Will be there about 9ish.

Also what time do they serve food till on a Friday?

Cheers

It shouldnt be as busy on a friday…not sure about wot time they finish cooking, if you cant get nowt walk back to the roundabout turn left theres a chippy up the road take you about 10 mins.

Cheers for that mate. Ended up parking at M18 J3 anyway cos didn’t want to get down there and have nowhere to park. Been into morrisons and got some sushi,salad and 4 carling instead!!

Your welcome, theres the truck stop at jcn 1 Maltby turn off…you can see it coming from east to west, but sounds like thats you settled for the night, cheers shytalk. :slight_smile:

Yeah I know about stockyard but I’m a poor owner driver and try not to park in lorry parks. Ok it’s safe but I can’t do with the ■■■■■■■■ you have to listen to whilst eating a meal!!

Old age buddy , i couldn remember the name, ok enjoy your supper take it easy, :smiley:

park in chesterfield! by b&q and walk into town for a perv!!

Bloody hell a perv sounds good! Lol. Settled in Doncaster tonight now. Will bear your suggestion in mind for future though. Cheers.

should of gone to pub for perv lol if your near morrisons petrol station that pub does good cheap food and you can park down de coy bank which is at next rb theres maccys kfc pizza hut and pub