Parking in Basingstoke

Been on Hgvparking.com and it says you can park on Worthing Road behind morrisons. Has anyone parked there before and if so is it ok and is there plenty of spaces as I haven’t been there before? Thanks.

Double yellows both sides of the roads… :imp:

Come off at J7 head towards Basingstoke 1st set of lights turn left onto A30 go down there half a mile big layby on right with a snack van in it open till late, If you want a pint carry on down layby on left park there and pub is 5 min walk on the right!!! :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Sorry to be of no help but ive not parked in Basingstoke since the tower café shut.
regards dave.

Looking at Google streetview I guess you could park off the road outside one of the units, aslong as your gone before they open in the morning?

Usually I park in the industrial estates just off the A33, theres a kebab van at the cemex plant just off the Daneshill Roundabout open til late.

I usually Park in one of the laybys on the a339 Kingsclere Road, couple of the big laybys have kebab vans in :smiley:

:slight_smile:

Grayham:
Looking at Google streetview I guess you could park off the road outside one of the units, aslong as your gone before they open in the morning?

Usually I park in the industrial estates just off the A33, theres a kebab van at the cemex plant just off the Daneshill Roundabout open til late.

:slight_smile: cemex plant swing swang lane sat out side there gates meny a time with cement brings back memoris :sunglasses: