Bargains, bargains, much cheapness!

Hey Tramper,
ref the new Edbro tipping gear,
were you considering going down the bulk tipping route or did you fit it in order to help the XF sell :question: :sunglasses:

Nice clean looking motor, not wishing to do the proverbial on the fire but now could be the wrong market for getting a decent price for your kit.
Co. i work for are struggling to get offers for a 53 plate 6x2 premium (400k km), and some ex rental XF95 6x2 430’s on 53 plates got nowhere near the reserve on wed at auction, & that was around new ford focus money!

Big Truck:
Hey Tramper,
ref the new Edbro tipping gear,
were you considering going down the bulk tipping route or did you fit it in order to help the XF sell :question: :sunglasses:

I was talked into having the tipping gear fitted as a guy I know has a contract running bulk. It was load, long distance, tip and turn around and straight back up and as it turned out, it didn’t suit me and so I let it drop.

badgerbaiter:
Nice clean looking motor, not wishing to do the proverbial on the fire but now could be the wrong market for getting a decent price for your kit.
Co. i work for are struggling to get offers for a 53 plate 6x2 premium (400k km), and some ex rental XF95 6x2 430’s on 53 plates got nowhere near the reserve on wed at auction, & that was around new ford focus money!

:open_mouth: Blimey, your the bearer of good news aren’t you! :laughing:
It’s nothing more than I already knew, but with health problems and the constant rise in fuel etc etc, I have had little choice other than to sell up and call it a day. Like I said, someone’s going to get a bargain.