For Sale

What a cracker for sale on flee bay £30k or make an offer.
Does anyone know if the sale is for replacement or packin in,hope it isnt the latter cos he’s certainly looked after this one would be a shame,wonder if hes sad to be selling for whatever reason and seein it go.?

Seen it down road a lot deffo looks well and stands out. :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Very nice truck, but I think I’d be inclined to remove some of the ‘bling’ as theres abit too much for my liking, will definately make nice truck for an owner driver. :slight_smile:

£30k?, if its a 4 series(it looks like it to me), then its at best a 2004, thats 7 years old!.

It is part of a fleet. Time for it to move on. It is immaculate. Interior is as perfect. As new. You’ll be hard pushed to find a cleaner interior.

still a tad expensive tho for a 04 plate at 30k

it is a bit pricey but still in better condition and will have less rust than a brand new iveco stralis lol :grimacing:

Will it get better rates than a standard truck?

far to expensive, no it wont get better rates but with all that bling y’ll get some numpty to drive it for next to nowt!

TheFan46:
it is a bit pricey but still in better condition and will have less rust than a brand new iveco stralis lol :grimacing:

A bit less warranty too :open_mouth:

Ross.

globby 480:
still a tad expensive tho for a 04 plate at 30k

£30 too dear for darren :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Moose:
far to expensive, no it wont get better rates but with all that bling y’ll get some numpty to drive it for next to nowt!

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: True.

Simple answer. Even with all the extras on it its at least £10k too dear…

Lost touch with that side of the game lately, but I would say it’s well over the top at 30k. How things are now the amount of owners that are in trouble with them, you can pick them up for silly money.

id give 24k for it… 30k is a wee bit too much… BUT there again when people sell they put the price a bit higher that way when someone comes along and thinks 'ill get some knocked off :wink: ’ the owner gets what he wanted and the buyer walks away thinking he got a ‘good’ deal…

One of our subbies has just sold an immaculate 56 reg 480 topliner with light bars, strip lights, ally wheels and other shiny bits and pieces on it for £30ishK. Had leather seats, microwave, coffee machine etc etc I know which I’d rather spend £30ishK on.

dbt:
id give 24k for it… 30k is a wee bit too much… BUT there again when people sell they put the price a bit higher that way when someone comes along and thinks 'ill get some knocked off :wink: ’ the owner gets what he wanted and the buyer walks away thinking he got a ‘good’ deal…

Yeah think your somewhere near to on the money there mate.

andrewv8:
One of our subbies has just sold an immaculate 56 reg 480 topliner with light bars, strip lights, ally wheels and other shiny bits and pieces on it for £30ishK. Had leather seats, microwave, coffee machine etc etc I know which I’d rather spend £30ishK on.

Found pic of it on Roy Humphries.

looks nice mate but tbh id rather ‘4’ series to R series any day… my money would be on the 4 series :wink:

:open_mouth: 30k for that :laughing:

Id rather have this…

cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? … K:MEWAX:IT

and pocket the difference, Does the same job at end of day :unamused:

forever_cruising:
:shock: 30k for that :laughing:

Id rather have this…

cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? … K:MEWAX:IT

and pocket the difference, Does the same job at end of day :unamused:

You got it one mate.