More money than sense?

I’ve been watching this on Ebay. Am i the only one that thinks it’s over priced?? Someone must be chasing it. I wonder whereit will stop!!

cgi.ebay.co.uk/SCANIA-143M-450-S … 1e58e8ac16

:open_mouth: blimey rob,could of had a v8 actros with trailer and crane for a few more quid…with work :exclamation: :wink:

looks a beauty truck though, although i dont like the wheel arches or the bumper in fact im not keen on the mirror protectors either. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: to be fair put it back to original condition and i would love it.

it does look brand new and is a first class truck.

yep seen it myself sure aint woth that but as the saying goes theres always some idiot to comer round the corner, and reseve not met yet, wounder if his mates have stopped bidding now “lol”

Probably being bid on by an Irish chap, they go for bonkers money over there, they love 'em.

personally, i think this one is a nicer example

cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? … K:MEWAX:IT

shame that this model was the last decent truck made by the manufacturer and they have gone downhill since they stopped making them :blush:

That one still got the farmers gate stuck on front when he crashed into farmers field.

£45k… He deffo has too much money.

Hi Rob
Have you asked the seller what the reserve price is? :wink:

I dont like it - the only things I like on it is a) its a Scania 3 series, b) its purple (my favourite colour) c) the chrome tanks and wheels and d) its a Scania 3 series :sunglasses:
The front bumper and rear lights absolutely disgusting :astonished:

There’s no doubt the guy has put in an awful amount of time and money into this project, and done a great job.

It’s a shame he’s having to sell it, although the starting price reflects the price he’s after, I doubt anyone would have that sort of cash to spare?

Good luck to the seller.

Tiger.

why would you chuck £45k at an old truck :open_mouth: you couldnt work it everyday it may have been rebuilt but its still an old truck, i,d have rather bought an old 530 topline and spent 10 grand on it, more room and more comfortable and usable everyday

DAF95XF:
I dont like it - the only things I like on it is a) its a Scania 3 series, b) its purple (my favourite colour) c) the chrome tanks and wheels and d) its a Scania 3 series :sunglasses:
The front bumper and rear lights absolutely disgusting :astonished:

its all bad DAF its a bloody scania :laughing: :laughing:

they have bloody ruined it :cry: it looks like something from a mad max film! painted rims,stainless trims and a pair of side pipes, job done :smiley:

It seems a strange thing to want to buy, unless you are using it simply for self gratification and shows, a Euro 1 or Euro 2 truck cannot be worth the money as a business proposition, Can it?

Looks nice but 21k and rising

you looking for a new truck Mr vain?

MR VAIN:
I’ve been watching this on Ebay. Am i the only one that thinks it’s over priced?? Someone must be chasing it. I wonder whereit will stop!!

cgi.ebay.co.uk/SCANIA-143M-450-S … 1e58e8ac16

That’s a topline? Looks more like a wendy house to me.

switchlogic:
Probably being bid on by an Irish chap, they go for bonkers money over there, they love 'em.

Yeah was thinking that, my ex boss he loved them old Scanias he was bought one just for doing local stuff running about Ireland. But he didnt pay anything like the money being asked on ebay for that one.

shuttlespanker:
personally, i think this one is a nicer example

cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? … K:MEWAX:IT

shame that this model was the last decent truck made by the manufacturer and they have gone downhill since they stopped making them :blush:

bit of polish wouldnt go amiss in there :unamused:

HI ROB BUY A MAGNUM HA HA