Look whats for sale?

cgi.ebay.co.uk/160589090459?ru=h … 3D1&_rdc=1

wonder if they will get this for it■■? someone may be daft enuff after all :grimacing: :grimacing: hanky spanky bought a big blue bardge once

thought they still used this !!

peterq5422:
thought they still used this !!

if there pushed peter i think they will send it out to do a quick job , but it isnt taxed on haulage rates only taxed as a P.L.G.
dont no why they are selling it after all this time tho? as they said it wouldnt ever go for sale??

ill give him £8k for it, what with all the fake leather from russia you used daz. you cheap git :stuck_out_tongue:

gogzy:
ill give him £8k for it, what with all the fake leather from russia you used daz. you cheap git :stuck_out_tongue:

it was from bulgaria you chicken chaser :grimacing: and you wouldnt be able to count that far to 8k, :grimacing:

ha… i could still buy this truck even for the £25k they want…i just wouldnt pay that for a truck driven by you…might find a fray bentos tin down the back of the bed

gogzy:
ha… i could still buy this truck even for the £25k they want…i just wouldnt pay that for a truck driven by you…might find a fray bentos tin down the back of the bed

no,no,no !!! i didnt eat in that motor. there may be a few old pukka wrappers in the side locker :grimacing: tho, you god damm son of a :grimacing: chicken humper

gogzy:

yep as i said at the start of this there will always be some idiot out there what will buy expensive worthless things after all thats just what hanky of the spankys did :grimacing: :grimacing: didnt he :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

i said i could, i wouldnt be that stupid to buy it lol. ive got better things to throw my money at. lik ethrashing the nuts out a 15 year old bmw 325 on a racetrack :smiley:

What’s the metal thing on the front for, it looks like a fold down bed?

Cant see him getting anywhere near £25,000 for that.

if they knock 20k off i still wuldnt consider buyin it, certainly knowing a previous driver off said vehicle that knocks another 3k off :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: so only an idiot would buy it this esp with some fond old memories when you buying it globby?? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Im pretty sure I know a guy who will buy it, send him an email, graham.norton@bbc.co.uk

Would look nice if they hadn’t but all the barry boy crap on it.

steve07:
if they knock 20k off i still wuldnt consider buyin it, certainly knowing a previous driver off said vehicle that knocks another 3k off :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: so only an idiot would buy it this esp with some fond old memories when you buying it globby?? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: HUBBA BUBBA :grimacing: :grimacing:

nice truck that

Steve 07, you would never get it out of there yard just like the chicken fiddler as that has a gearlever not a hideous switch to get you going, and theres no hand books in there telling you two how to get it to set off :grimacing: :grimacing: so it may as well be free to you two :grimacing: clowns :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

JOBE BEN:
nice truck that

EX THORBURNS that is :wink:

globby 480:

gogzy:

yep as i said at the start of this there will always be some idiot out there what will buy expensive worthless things after all thats just what hanky of the spankys did :grimacing: :grimacing: didnt he :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Did he■■? Are you sure■■?

globby 480:
Steve 07, you would never get it out of there yard just like the chicken fiddler as that has a gearlever not a hideous switch to get you going, and theres no hand books in there telling you two how to get it to set off :grimacing: :grimacing: so it may as well be free to you two :grimacing: clowns :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

thats ashame globby i have a gearlever in my motor :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: you sell your scrapia for it pal :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: