Bankrupt or Bungled 1ST CLASS TRUCKING

1st Class Trucking, are they bancrupt or have they dissapeared.IF ANYONE WOULD LIKE TO SHED SOME LIGHT please feel free to do so theyre are a number of us who could lose a lot of money and not know where to turn???Ive been intouch with the bank and theyve said that the chaque i paid first should be invesateigated by myself ie:administrator and did not give me a ref number, secondly my second payment of £200.99 is being looked into as this was a payment by visa debit.the cheque i paid for £1000.00 is in question.PLEASE IF ANYBODY HAS SOME REAL ADVICE, GOOD ADVIVE IS NOT EASY TO FIND, AND THE RIGHT ADVICE IS EXPENSIVE :arrow_right: please feel free to leave a message :bulb: :bulb: :bulb: MORE DETAILS ABOUT 1ST CLASS TRUCKING IS APPRECIATED GREATLY.

sorry i dont have any advice for you but i hope you get to the bottom of it and not be out of pocket, best of luck

There is already another thread running on this
and !st Class are now in liquidation
hgvlgvtraining.co.uk/blog/20 … goes-bust/

I hope you manage to get your money back from the thieving xxxxs, it will probably drive you mad trying to get it but best of luck.

John.

ITS PURLEY A RUMOUR AT THE MINUTE BUT I NEED FACTS FOR A REIMBURSMENT FROM A VISA DEBIT SO I READ THE SIT YOU POINTED OUT AND ID LIKE TO ADD THAT BYRNETRAINING IN TYSLEY PHONED ME TODAY TO STATE THAT THEY HAD RECIEVED NOTICE THAT THEY HAVE GONE ITO LIQIUDATION BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT PROOF THAT IS AS YET■■?

There has been nothing filed on the credit checking facility I have to say that they are in administration.

Technically you should be showing as a creditor on their accounts system so the administrator should be sending you a letter of their appointment but that is only if you are on the system.

If any notifications appear I will let you know.

I monitor all of the brokers for credit and there is only one that has a recomendation to lend money and that is to a max of £500. As I have said before the brokerage business model only works if you are prepared to rip people off who have worked hard for their money!

Steve, get in contact with the site who posted the information, preferably by phone. The contact details are on their website. Good luck…

For more info read this link
consumeractiongroup.co.uk/fo … s-Trucking

Hi A1 Town & Country LGV training here,
These people owe us money as well we, did some training for them on the 6th of June and they went out of business on the 7th June.

( Andy Ferguson)

Our Company - Priestley LGV - do some work for agents but insist on full payment seven days before start of course. There have been two agents that ‘forgot’ to pay so we told them clearly that their candidate would not be taken on course without payment - and so far - after one turn away we have had payment up front. Its the only way with these agencies as they have been paid many months in advance in some cases (and usually a high price) by their unsuspecting clients so no excuse for dragging their heels in paying the schools they use.

aa

Not a great fan of brokers but we did our 1 and only 1 course for 1 recently. The reason is that the candidate wanted certain dates and his broker supplier could not supply.

We were paid up front. The candidate passed. The broker presumably was happy

The overall experience was not bad but of course caution was the word.

dont judge brokers on my 1 off but with very limited experience I would say to the candidates that choose to book with brokers. So long as you make sure the provider has been paid…good luck

Personally I am paying for my son to get his LGV. Wont be me training him and wont be a broker that I book with.

It will be with the great man Bob Holder

Regards

John
Flair Training

aa

aa

SimonB:
A new broker appeared today:

activelogistic.com - offering the world as usual

Who runs this company?

See here

whois.net/whois/activelogistic.com.com

The company is listed as owned and operated by 1st Class Trucking. It has full contact and mobile details. So I would suggest calling them + calling the administrators. Also, if you attend the meeting on 15th July - I would print out and take these details. You will be able to ask the director and administrators about this new company. I have verified the whois logs and they are 100% accurate. This was set up by Richard David at 1st Class Trucking just after they went ‘bankrupt’.

Si.

This quote is from another link on this thread.

A new company has appeared - owned and operated by Richard David of 1st Class Trucking. If you have lost money, call the administrators, call trading standards and go to the meeting on 15th July (as previously shown).

This new company obviously has money. This needs to be made clear the authorities.

go to activelogistic dot com

Who runs this company?

Go to whois dot net and put the domain activelogistic dot com to see who owns and operates it. The details are all there.

The meeting details are:

15th July, 2.30pm

Hendon Hall Hotel
Ashley Lane, London
NW4 1HF

The evidence is clear. 1st Class Trucking have re-appeared as Active Logistic. The ‘whois’ logs show this 100%.

The address is the same as its always been. When 1st class first started it was based there and run by a guy I know who sold it on to thepresent owners last year - you would think they would have the brains to move the company if they go bankrupt. Surely this cant be legal?

Hmm, this makes sense, I see the old 1st class truck on test at Enfiled on Sat just number removed/painted over.

Ive just got off the phone from ACTIVE LOGISTIC, WICH WHOM I SENT AN E MAIL LAST NIGHT TO, STATING THAT THE COMPANY IS OWNED BY 1ST CLASS TRUCKING AND WOULD THIS MEAN THAT I COULD TAKE ANY DRIVER TRAINING AS 1ST CLASS TRUCKING OWE ME 1200.99.DURING THE PHONE CALL ; I WOULD LIKE TO SAY WE’RE NOT AFFILIATED WITH FIRST CLASS TRUCKING, I WAS THEN ASKED WHERE I GOT THIS INFORMATION FROM I SAID I COULDNT TELL HIM, HE THEN STATED THAT HE WOULD FIND IT, HE ALSO STATED THAT THEY BOUGHT A DOMAIN NAME FROM 1ST CLASS TRUCKING AND THAT ACTIVE LOGISTIC IS NOT AFFILIATED WITH 1ST CLASS TRUCKING. I THE GAVE HIM THIS WEBSITE ADDRESS, BECAUSE HE SAID HE WILL FIND IT. ANY REPLIES WOUL BE APPRECIATED.

aa

Make sure you tell the creditors that the vehicles owned by 1st Class trucking are still driving around teaching pupils now surely if the company has gone under the trucks should of been seized as an asesst to 1st class and could be sold to pay creditors etc … the same instructors are teaching in the trucks … one DAF X-reg with just the numbers removed … i advise all new trainee’s to steer clear of this new company!