Bankrupt or Bungled 1ST CLASS TRUCKING

You might find that the owner of first class trucking sold the trucks to the instructors and then subbed the work to them as a broker. The problem for the instructors is that he did Not pay them.

Did anybody go to the creditors meeting?

I have only just picked this thread up again and it’s the 16th. So I missed it.
Luckily we did not do business with this bunch of charlatans. I wanted to turn up however and see 1st Class trucking squirm and get what they deserve.
Complete bunch of scammers.

Active logistics domain was purchased by 1st Class trucking 100%.
I called them Active Logistics) last week who off course denied everything.
Surely the administrator would have repossessed the training vehicles?
Surely they cannot go bust 1 day and start up the next day from the same location, no doubt employing the same staff and tactics?
Active Logistics claim to be a DSA approved centre, which they are clearly not. When the Active Logistics website 1st went live they even used the testimonials from the 1st Class Trucking website. They didn’t even have the sense remove the references to 1st Class Trucking. You could not make it up!
If this lot are advertising via sponsored listing then where is the funding coming from? I thought they just went into receivership. Perhaps the money they are using to advertise should have gone to the trainees and training companies they ripped off.

I trained with them in 2006 and they were terrible even then. Poor quality vehicles and very unprofessional instructors