Bad luck and no luck

well i have just seen the photos of tappys truck and they made me sick to my stomach i had my trailer stolen the other week and unit smashed up had her all repaired went back on road last thursday :smiley: then parked in yard thursday night came to work next morning to find no unit just trailer :cry: watched it leave yard on camera at 24.10 thought would never c it again then had phone call last nite of police to say they had found it :laughing: went to get it and believe me its fate would have been the same as tappys needed a new barrel and door lock now is alarmed and trackered the whole thing has cost me 3 weeks lost earnings plus 750 POUNDS IN EXCESS ON MY INSURANCE :imp: :imp: a contract for a customer plus misery for my wife and 4 children :imp: this job is getting harder by the week i have loved my job since i was 6 years old waiting at the end of my road in snow rain or hail to travel 2mins in my dads truck :laughing: to his yard i have always been their for anyone in the job who needed help as all u top fellas on here have :sunglasses: but i am now thinking of calling it a day i dont think it is worth the blood sweat and tears we all put in for people to just come and help themselves to the TOOLS THAT PUT ARE FOOD [and theirs!] ON ARE TABLES but that is the world we live in :unamused: so i better start looking for some work or hang up the keys :wink: :wink: so just keep on truckin all u lot cos i dont think anyone outside the industry realises wot a sterling a1 job WE ALL PROVIDE :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :imp:

Glad to here you got your truck back and in one piece, i know what you mean without trucks people would have nothing so why don’t they stop treating you all as a piece of [zb] on the bottom of their shoes and give you some respect for the hard work you guys (and girls :slight_smile: ) put in to keep our country moving.

Some [zb] at school came up to me the other day and called me a filthy trucker :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: I told him to [zb] off but the image of lorry drivers is not going to change with my generation thinking the same. :imp:

Glad truck is back in 1 piece Ed, don’t let these dirty scum force u out the market bud, the job is crap at the mo no arguing with u on that point, but there is no alternatives with regards to doing something else.

pm sent ed !

sorry to hear that… i know how you feel makes me sick

john

I’m really sorry to read this Ed. Its been a bad year for all of us with out all this crap. The selfish attitudes of other people is the worst thing about what we do. I hope you find the strength to carry on. But who could blame you for gettin out. My best wishes to you and yr family Ed, keep the faith. Mr V

removalboy:
Some [zb] at school came up to me the other day and called me a filthy trucker :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: I told him to [zb] off but the image of lorry drivers is not going to change with my generation thinking the same. :imp:

I am not proud of it, but I spent time inside. When I was sent down I told my cellmate I was a â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– , just coudnt bear to tell the truth that I drove a truck :laughing:

have you any idea who did it?
you tie them up, and i’ll take them on a final journey. how’s that?