Bad luck or crazy

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/engl … 313806.stm

bad luck or crazy

either way his job is now up in smoke :exclamation:

anyone got a light :question:

Surely they were all for personal use?

i wouldnt always take it as the driver is to blame for all you it could of been loaded on there without him even knowing seen it many times before and if you was going to smuggle them now days its worth the risk because the time you get against the reward etc .

i remember reading somewhere how much a full load costs and its less than a lot of tractor units pulling it not sure how true it is like .

psv8:
i wouldnt always take it as the driver is to blame for all you it could of been loaded on there without him even knowing seen it many times before and if you was going to smuggle them now days its worth the risk because the time you get against the reward etc .

i remember reading somewhere how much a full load costs and its less than a lot of tractor units pulling it not sure how true it is like .

Certainly not a driver who can afford 26 pallets of Woodbines from duty free is it? Hardly a few extra packets stuffed on the top bunk. :stuck_out_tongue:

This picture is from another case but it is a brave man who loads a Leman curtainsider with snout