Back to Back C C+E

Please can anyone confirm why it’s impossible to do back to back training and tests for the two classes (to settle an argument)(with the missus) :smiling_imp:

Dazzlerx:
Please can anyone confirm why it’s impossible to do back to back training and tests for the two classes (to settle an argument)(with the missus) :smiling_imp:

Certainly - the licence must get sent to DVLA after doing C to get the CE provisional put on it.
This can take up to 4 weeks cos DVLA ain’t always very quick
You cannot take a CE test without the licence showing the provisional entitlement for the catagory in which you are testing - DSA test rules.

hope that helps but remember that if you are the winner then your life will be HELL for weeks :laughing: :laughing:

And if he’s wrong life will still be hell :open_mouth:
We’ve all been on the receiving end of it,hands on hips,head tilted to one side,looking down nose whilst saying “I TOLD YOU SO”
Simon. :sunglasses:

I was right, even tho I’m always wrong!
Some driving school told her about so-called back to back courses…

Dazzlerx:
I was right, even tho I’m always wrong!
Some driving school told her about so-called back to back courses…

The people that offer this are usually brokers not driving schools. All they want is your hard earned cash upfront.

Be warned that some brokers are struggling paying there bills so if anybody do use them pay on a credit card and not a debit card.

Best thing to do is not use brokers but go direct to the a training company

Dazzlerx:
do back to back training and tests for the two classes (to settle an argument)(with the missus) :smiling_imp:

You could if you joined the TA (or regulars)! You could even do both of them well before you’re 21 . . . . . . unless you’re past that stage! :confused: :wink:

Otherwise, it ain’t happening. :unamused:

marcustandy:
You could even do both of them well before you’re 21

You can now without the TA - LGV age is now 18

ROG:

marcustandy:
You could even do both of them well before you’re 21

You can now without the TA - LGV age is now 18

Just got my licence back and DVLA booklet is out of date, still saying 21…

ROG:
You cannot take a CE test without the licence showing the provisional entitlement for the catagory in which you are testing - DSA test rules.

You also cannot take the CE without a full C. I had a provisional CE when I did my training but still had to do the C first as it was after the 1997 rule change :slight_smile:

STEVECB1300:
Just got my licence back and DVLA booklet is out of date, still saying 21…

give the DVLA a chance… it takes them at least a year to catch up :laughing: :laughing: