Back to back training?

It maybe a stupid question, but what is back to back training? Would it be taking C then immediately taking C+E?

Essentially yes, but is it possible? No.

stagedriver:
Essentially yes, but is it possible? No.

…because you have to wait for DVLA to issue your updated licence with CE provisional before you can go out on the road in a CE class vehicle

Ok, so within a short space of time of each test then.

Whatever, I’m a happy bunny. I asked the jobcentre for some funding to get my class 2, and the funding has been approved, the training company have been in contact and the course that has been purchased and provided to me is for C and C+E…

Great. I love the fact that I’m helping to pay for your training.

Try saving up FFS

Jesus, you can get funding through the job centre? I know farmers get a 80% discounted rate.

Just had to stump up near £1200 of me own dosh, like most of us I guess. Just hope I get a pass otherwise another £400 on top for re-test - and still no gurantee of work should I pass.

'kin brilliant :angry: I had to pay for mine, perhaps I should’ve signed on …

dar1976:

Try saving up FFS

Sorry. Maybe this comment was below the belt.

I should lay off the cider :smiley:

dar1976:

dar1976:

Try saving up FFS

est CIDRE not CIDER :wink:

macci:

dar1976:

dar1976:

Try saving up FFS

est CIDRE not CIDER :wink:

True. It was

On a positive note I guess that, at least, if he is successful and passes both tests he will go on to get a job, get off the dole, go on to be taxed and put some dosh back into the economy.

…I sold my Bond Bug to pay for my training :frowning:

Tazbug

you’ll probably wait a week in between C and C+E.

I did mine back to back and thought it was a good way of doing the tests. You won’t fall into bad habits going from one test to the next. you’ll still be in ‘test mode’