audio books

i know this dont compare to Neils video :laughing:
but i have noticed that some music download sites contain audio books

I get mine from the local library.

I got out some a couple of weeks ago, and theyā€™re very good. For me half of one book was from Coventry to Great Yarmouth :slight_smile: :smiley: :smiley:

They come on audio CDs rather than MP3s from the library, but if you rip the CDs you can then load them onto your MP3 player for your listeningā€¦

My MP3 player is a CD/MP3 so I can just use the original discs

There are a lot of titles to suit, and even I have found new titles after trying this little batch.

Iā€™ll definately be going back to the library again after reading this little lot. Brilliant on driving :slight_smile:

Iā€™ve got James Pattersonsā€™ Roses are Red here with and Iā€™ll be listening to that next weekā€¦

Most books are about 10h runtime. If you get a chance go for the ā€œComplete and Unabridgedā€.

Cheers :slight_smile:

I have the complete Lord Of The Rings on tape (the one that was originally broadcast on Radio 4). Its in a boxed set & it cost me an arm & a leg!
I have also just finished Mutiny On The Bounty, which was excellentā€¦a bit too realistic at timesā€¦it made me feel quite sea sick! :open_mouth:
T.ā– ā– 

is this still avalible do you know to buy.

brit pete:
is this still avalible do you know to buy.

Dunno, but get into your local library if you can to start off with :slight_smile: