Attitude stinks

MKM yes it was Scotland,how did you know that??

Whats MKM mean? Ive had the same treatment when a was in with blocks not the hard hat bit but driving into the empty yard and blocking it :smiley:

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2

Only occasions I have got slightly ■■■■■■ off about being asked to move is when I have been trying to sneak in a crafty 15 mins whilst waiting to be tipped (save me the lectures), but I have done it anyway. We are all trying to get a job done, why can’t drivers work together? This “i’m alright jack” attitude so many seem to have these days drives me mad… do for others what you would like them to do for you.

If the bloke said he was trying to nick a break I would of said fair enough and sat round for a bit as I would have nicked 15 minutes myself.

waynedl:
Orys, your English is getting excellent new, that was so easy to read… Off topic but felt it needed to be said :sunglasses:

Thank you. It’s in a big share thanks to my practice on trucknet that it improved so much :slight_smile:

rob22888:
Only occasions I have got slightly ■■■■■■ off about being asked to move is when I have been trying to sneak in a crafty 15 mins whilst waiting to be tipped (save me the lectures), but I have done it anyway. We are all trying to get a job done, why can’t drivers work together? This “i’m alright jack” attitude so many seem to have these days drives me mad… do for others what you would like them to do for you.

I think we’ve all done it, I don’t agree with it, but I’ve done it where I’ve been getting close to my 6hr and thinking I’ll find somewhere to eat on way to job, next thing I’m at job and they’re ready for me, so 15mins whilst tipping frees me up to find somewhere I WANT to take a break.

Juddian:
When i meet people like that, i always try to think that there may be some poor woman who has to look forward to that miserable sod coming home every day.

Hope the milkman/postman/window cleaner etc are getting the fun that misery guts doesn’t deserve. :smiling_imp:

Having worked with a few people who like to throw their weight around and generally be miserable [zb] at work, you normally find that they are as quiet as a mouse when with their other half and most defiantly under the thumb. :laughing:

muckles:
Having worked with a few people who like to throw their weight around and generally be miserable [zb] at work, you normally find that they are as quiet as a mouse when with their other half and most defiantly under the thumb. :laughing:

Ain’t that the truth :laughing:

I take great delight in pointing out that fact when someone starts getting stroppy with me for no reason. I usually let them rant and rave and then when they finish I say "Oh I know what’s going on here, you’re one of those blokes who gets bullied by their wife, so when you come to work you give it the big ‘un to make yourself feel like a man’ That usually sets them off on a proper hissy fit, whatever happens from that point, they’ve lost the argument because they start screaming and shouting, so if they threaten to ban you from site or whatever, it all amounts to nothing, because their screaming and shouting is a far worse ‘crime’ than whatever set them off in the first place :laughing: