Assistance Required

I am hoping someone out there can help me with the re-issue issued of a new certificate for the operational CPC. I passed both the national & international syllabus in 1990 & 91 respectively. On passing both exams I was issued with the relevant certificates. Both certificates have been lost & am looking to have them replaced.

Back in the day the Ops CPC was run by the Royal Society of Arts (RSA). I am unsure who the governing body are these days & want pointing in the right direction to make enquiries to get new certificates. I’d be grateful if anyone can help me out here.

Contact OCR with your details, you have to pay a fee.

Edit: Might have known, in days of the interweb, there’s a pdf of the form to fill in online

ocr.org.uk/Images/16454-repl … rm-cpc.pdf

Many thanks for your help in particularly adding in the link. I can now crack on to obtain my replacement.

jonnyquango:
I am hoping someone out there can help me with the re-issue issued of a new certificate for the operational CPC. I passed both the national & international syllabus in 1990 & 91 respectively. On passing both exams I was issued with the relevant certificates. Both certificates have been lost & am looking to have them replaced.

Back in the day the Ops CPC was run by the Royal Society of Arts (RSA). I am unsure who the governing body are these days & want pointing in the right direction to make enquiries to get new certificates. I’d be grateful if anyone can help me out here.

Hi JQ,

As well as OAD’s excellent advice above, I can tell you that you’ll get a better/quicker response if you can supply some extra details such as whereabouts you passed the exams (the name of the provider) and whether it was the Spring/Summer/Autumn/Winter exams that you passed in each case.