Transport Managers CPC certificate lost

Hello chums. I’ve seen the answer to this posted before but I can’t find it. I did my International CPC when I was 19 but never having used it I seem to have mislaid my certificates. I now need them for obvious reasons, how do I go about getting them replaced? Thanking you

Do the examiners board not have contact details?

Is it SQA? Or DVLA?

To get a copy?

viewtopic.php?t=112500&p=1716324

Duplicate certs are available from
OCR
tel: 02476 470033
www.ocr.org.uk
they will charge about £30.00
When I got my dupes, there was some confusion over the fact that the int CPC system changed from “one-off” exam to units
good luck
R

I knew mine was RSA and a long time ago, but is a National from 1980 with the only use in the following two or three years still going to be accepted without query should I decide to use it? I do try to keep up to date, but the syllabus is more extensive than it was, so are there any refresher courses available which issue any attendance/result certificates?

Euro:
Duplicate certs are available from
OCR
tel: 02476 470033
ocr.org.uk
they will charge about £30.00
When I got my dupes, there was some confusion over the fact that the int CPC system changed from “one-off” exam to units
good luck
R

I contacted the above before now and they palmed me off on to someone at Cambridge .

cav551:
I knew mine was RSA and a long time ago, but is a National from 1980 with the only use in the following two or three years still going to be accepted without query should I decide to use it? I do try to keep up to date, but the syllabus is more extensive than it was, so are there any refresher courses available which issue any attendance/result certificates?

Not really, you’ve either got it or you haven’t.

I would only really focus on the areas relating to the job in hand. Any too wideranging refresher or study course is probably just going to have you learning irrelevant stuff. I would think the average person who takes and passes the exam uses about 10% if that of what they learnt on the course at the time.