national cpc

:smiley: hi can anyone out tell me if i can get a copy of my national cpc i took about 10 yrs ago, as i have moved house and i cannot find it anywhere, and if i can were from.

It’s an OCR qualification, so it might be worth contacting them.

Hi, I also lost/misplaced my CPCs both national & international, the certificates are not replaceable but I obtained written confirmation from where I passed the examinations that I held them and mine are also registered with VOSA as I hold a position of TM. The confirmation was issued by RSA who conduct the exams. Hope this helps

Copies of lost or damaged grandfathers’ rights certificates can be obtained free of charge from:

VOSA Central Licensing Unit
Hillcrest House
386 Harehills Lane
Leeds
LS9 6NF

If you need a new certificate, you should apply in writing giving your full name, date of birth and the reason for seeking a copy.

thanks everyone great help thanks again, richdragon.

there’s a link to get lost certificates from OCR in the National and International CPC links thread in the Owner and Fleet operators forum

I think if you see one of those east europeans they can fix you up with any thing like that,they do a nice pasport and driver licence