Ashford truckstop?

Thought I’d have some breakfast there on tuesday morning, nothing strange in using a truckstop to take a break you would be thinking, but what about when the bloke on the gate says " long stay or short stay mate " “short stay” i reply he then says “that’l be £2 then” :open_mouth: , I informed him that i wouldnt be taking him up on the very generous offer of a free coffee with my grub on production of the £2 short stay parking ticket, he let me thru’ the gate i spun it round and left. Got bacon and egg roll out off a nice clean van on the ind est’ in folkestone by the way.
This just sought of struck me as rather odd, I mean who’s going to pay to park for a short stay :confused:

The best way to object to this is like you did. The more people refuse to pay for parking, the sooner these people will realise.

I dont mind having to pay for a shower in a clean cubicle because you can see where your money is going.

I was made to feel like a criminal in Jacks Hill because i had the audacity to tender a £20 note for my breakfast. It was scrutinised and examined by 2 ugly women behind the counter before deciding she would give me the benefit of the doubt this time.

What happened to customer service? :stuck_out_tongue: