Ashford Truckstop

Does anyone know is there free parking here like on the motorway service areas or do you have to pay as soon as you rock in the door ?

They seem to do a refund on purchases rather than free parking
ashfordtruckstop.co.uk/tariffs.asp

Oh and can you get ab loads in easy enough, TA :grimacing:

speedyguy:
Does anyone know is there free parking here like on the motorway service areas or do you have to pay as soon as you rock in the door ?

They seem to do a refund on purchases rather than free parking
ashfordtruckstop.co.uk/tariffs.asp

looks that way £1 an hour otherwise

Can you get in there in a car? Never been in when working, but thought about calling in when going to the tunnel for our jollys.

I know some truckstops are a bit sniffy about letting in Joe Public

i wouldn’t touch the place. I’m a folkestone lorry park man my self. got the whole town with a laundrette pubs cafe and the sea right on your back door. love it

Tell the gate man your going to the shop do what you have to do then get the pass stamped at the shop or resto they will stamp it if you ain’t been long if they do say any thing say they didn’t have what you wanted they are not that bothered for short stays .its just to stop the Europeans sat their all day

chester1:
Tell the gate man your going to the shop do what you have to do then get the pass stamped at the shop or resto they will stamp it if you ain’t been long if they do say any thing say they didn’t have what you wanted they are not that bothered for short stays .its just to stop the Europeans sat their all day

Thanks for the tip mate.