ASDA RDC Didcot

Where exactly is she :question:

On the industrial estate!!

Wobble:
On the industrial estate!!

OK bart, but is that milton or southmead?

Collett, Didcot.

From A34, take A4130 towards Didcot.

At first Island turn left.

Pass McDonalds on your right and over the train track.

Follow road ahead at next island

Turn right at next island.

At T junction turn left.

Follow the road to the right by Tesco.

At T junction turn right.

Follow road and you will see the gatehouse in front of you.

IIRC. :laughing:

Pokey little yard. They are about to move shortly.

THIS may be of help in future. :wink:

Southmead. Come off the A34 at the Milton interchange,follow signs for Didcot/ Wallingford, You will have the power station on your left. Next r/bout turn left, over railway bridge. 3rd exit at next r/bout, straight over next r/bout then you’ll see Tesco rdc on your right. Turn right at next r/bout and just follow the road all the way to Asda! Hope this helps :slight_smile:

Thanks to all, saves me driving round looking.

flying_fenman:

That’s a great link should be a sticky :bulb:

flying_fenman:
Collett, Didcot.

Pokey little yard. They are about to move shortly.

Except that I’ve never put Didcot in because I didn’t know exactly where it was. :blush:

I simply knew that it was behind Tesco.

Where are they moving to?

i went once for asda on a trunk from normanton and they did me a map otherwise i would never have found it. :blush:

Krankee:
Except that I’ve never put Didcot in because I didn’t know exactly where it was. :blush:

I noticed that. I meant if he wanted to find another depot. Most are on there to be fair. :smiley:

The gate is where the big ‘X’ is. I can drive MS Paint alright!!! :smiley: :laughing: :wink:

Krankee:
Where are they moving to?

From what I gather, you turn left at the first island (not sure which left though :confused: ) after you go over the railway. Down there somewhere. When they’ve finished building it and I’ve been I’ll give you an update. :wink:

FF, I’ve added your diagram to the list.

When it moves, just replace your existing entry on PB with the new location and the link will update automatically.

Does anyone know what has happened to Safeway, Welwyn? I know it has closed but, until someone tells me that it is now a housing estate, I am somewhat loathe to delete an entry, only to then find out that someone else has taken it over, and to then have to look it up all over again. :imp:

Which reminds me. Aylesford is now Waitrose. :bulb:

Krankee:
FF, I’ve added your diagram to the list.

When it moves, just replace your existing entry on PB with the new location and the link will update automatically.

Cool!! :sunglasses:

Krankee:
Does anyone know what has happened to Safeway, Welwyn?

Yep. When Morrison’s bought Safeway, it went to Somerfield. Who closed it a year or so later. I was working for them at the time, so I know this is right.

I’m not aware of it being used by anyone after this.